Let’s Promote Our Stories and Support Small Authors! (10K reads and under only!)

Please, check out my first story!)))
Name: Love or hate?
Author: Kate Muntian
Style: Limelight
Episodes published: 3
More episodes coming soon.
I also would like to do read for read!))))))))))))
My account on IG: @k_m_episode

lsjgl%3Bbg'

Hey I’m Venus here is my story I hope you’ll like it I would be so happy if you’ll give a chance​:two_hearts::two_hearts:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 10 [SEASON 1 COMPLETED]
Story description: Do you think Auora's life is perfect just like you see on the screen? Think again. Welcome to the world of an famous actress, it's full of secrets.
*CC
*Rom&Com

1 Like

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

here’s my two story! Check it out if you want :slight_smile:

Title: One love at the time
Author: ALX
Genre: Romance
Episode 19 (more coming soon)
Resume: Lola is an ordinary girl, until she meets Caleb, and her life turns upside down, because they have to keep it secret, but for different reason. Typical? Believe me, it’s not. CC

Title: Love and Debt
Author: ALX
Genre: Drama
Episode: 5 (more coming soon)
Resume: He’s rich, attractive and broken. She’s cold, orphan and a thief. When their paths crossed, things get messy. This is where it’s getting interesting. CC

I just released the first 4 chapters of my first story ever on episode!

I’ve poured my heart and soul into writing and directing this story and would love it if you would take the time to read it! If you love music, romance, drama, and humor, this would be a great read :slight_smile: Any feedback at all is welcome!

Story Name: A Song For You

Author: Mia Rose

Story Bio: An aspiring musician struggling to make it in Nashville finds unexpected inspiration in a famous but mysterious singer…and falls in love. CC, Limelight

Genre: Romance

Chapters:* 4, with more coming soon!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5566398932254720

:sparkles:IG: @miarose.onepisode

Cover Art:

Hey!
Fancy doing a Read for Read? Please direct message me on Instagram @mollie.stories or on here to confirm. You must be willing to send a screenshot as proof. Also, feel free to follow me on Episode and I’ll follow you back :smiley: .

My story
Title : The Royal Princess
Author : Mollie.stories
Episodes : 7 (Ongoing)
Genre : Fantasy
Style : Ink
Description : Secrets, scandals, lies and romance. Olivia’s ordinary life is suddenly changed when it unravels that she’s Royalty. Can she rule and find her King? YOU decide! CC
Instagram : @mollie.stories
Episode : mollie.stories

Thank you so much x

1 Like

Since you posted on my review thread as well, will the review be confirmation enough for an R4R? :slightly_smiling_face:

Of course hun! If you review my story, I’ll then read the same number of chapters of your story :smiley: x

1 Like

Hey, I am a new author, just started yesterday, and I would LOVE for you to read my three chapters and tell me what you think about it!

Title: Under The Shadows
Author: Kirara
Genre: Murder, Mystery, Romance
Summary: What starts as a romance novel, it develops into a murder mystery! Join Hope Edevane & CO to unravel what’s happenning at your university, and maybe, end up with the hottie!
Chapters: 3 (Currently working on 4!)

Create your own characters and Choices Matter :smile:

Thank you!

Sure :smiley:

THIS is EVERYTHING!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Check out my story .
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4601007371059200
Title: Left BreathLess
Author: Lizzie C
Chapters : 6
Description: Bria wants her fairytale man. What happens when the fairytale man is the mafia leader? Will Bria be happy?Will anxiety win?or the mafia takeover her soul?
Covers: made by @Koolgal.epi on instagram

IMG_1788

:hugs::blue_heart:

1 Like

i just published my first ever story that i worked really hard on and i’d love it if you guys gave it a chance : )

Title: Hit or Miss
Genre: Romance/Action
Instagram: kaylee.authorr
Description: USA’s famed assassin, Annabelle “The Reaper” Alvarado, has always had her way. Will a bottle of sunshine called Alec Myers change that?
Link: (http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6597287647182848)

Screenshot of my story.

Hello! I just published my first story called ''Am I DIFFERENT?". It’s in Limelight Style. I’ll be very thankful if you just check it out… Kisses!

Hope you’ll like it…

1 Like

Hey, I just published my first story called Rosecroft Academy. It would mean a lot to me if you check it out!

Can you send me the link? I would love to read it :blush:

Here’s my story:

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 4 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

portada

Hey, I’d love to request one :hibiscus:
And thank you in advance for your time and effort :hibiscus:

Title : The Invisible Bond :hibiscus:
Instagram : epiisode.alaina :hibiscus:
Genre : Romance/Drama :hibiscus:
Discription : Something separated Hailey and her first love, but destiny wants them to meet again. Will they be able to find their way back to each other? Or does the universe have other plans? :hibiscus:
Specials : CC + Artscenes + Choices :hibiscus:

Hi! My story is “I Don’t Wanna Be In Love” and the author is Meghan. It’s under comedy and it has 8 chapters and it’s ongoing. The description is “Love is hard. When you realize you start to fall, you try and run. Let’s see how that ends for you.” There’s CC for you and the love interests, one male and one female. There’s customization for a few extra characters as well. You don’t have to read it, but it’d be much appreciated. :smile:

I would love to r4r with you

My story The Star Necklace