Let’s promote our stories r4r❤️

Hello beautiful authors :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I went MIA again for the past one month but in those times I have been working on my second story, and creating this Trend once again could go along way for us authors who are working so hard to gain missive readers, friends and supporters. Let’s put hands together and assure ourselves that before the end of 2023 we will surely hit a 100 thousand reads :heart: Anything is possible when we work together as a team :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:
Let’s do this :fist:

2 Likes

Hello! I went MIA for a year and now I’m back :sweat_smile: I would love to R4R once I’m finished with my new story!

1 Like

I would also love to do a R4R

1 Like

Hello sweetie let’s exchange reads on instagram
Message me there let’s exchange reads the handle is @flora.the.writer

1 Like

Hello sweetie let’s exchange reads on instagram the handle is @flora.the.writer

1 Like

Sure.
Followed you!

1 Like

I followed back sweetie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I went MIA too for five months, and I’m dying to get my story to 25k reads!! I’d love to check out your story if you’d check out mine! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hello hun :heart: Let’s do a r4r on instagram
The handle is @flora.the.writer
See you there hun :kissing_heart::heart:

Added you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for the thread! If anyone can take the time to read my story, I’d extremely appreciate it <3

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

Hello hun nice to have you here❤️ Let’s do a r4r on instagram the handle is @flora.the.writer
See you there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

Hi could anyone please give my story a read? It’s my first story ever and I would really appreciate some support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s called Missing Skye and is a mystery story

I want r4r :blush: