Let’s R4R! (Will give feedback if wanted)

I’m looking for interesting stories!
I’ll read 3 episodes and you read 3 of mine. I’ll send screenshots and feedback when I get to you :slight_smile: I’m also looking for good stories to feature on my Instagram (DxWrites)
I personally like mystery, horror and fantasy but I’m open to anything :grin:

Here is my story:
Title: Risen
Author: Dxmonds / @DxWrites on insta
Genre: Mystery
Style: Ink
Episodes: 19 (still in progress)

Description: Charlotte Black was killed in cold blood. Olivia Everhart was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
But now they’re back, and something’s not right.

Link:
The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: RISEN

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 14 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : *A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

1 Like

I’ld like to do r4r!
Name: The fragments of the past
Author: Kate B
Instagram name: kateb_episode
Description: Gang life is dangerous and after a tragedy Lily is not the same, will she ever believe in love again?
Chapters: 17
Genre: Action/ Adventure
Style: Ink
Link:

1 Like

Yes! How many chapters? I’ll continue your story after the r4r :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes! :relaxed:

1 Like

I’ll read your story right now

1 Like

Nice story and I’ll continue reading it :blush:

1 Like

I like Ray!

1 Like

We can do r4r. I can read 3 chapters of this story, and you can continue my story for three more chapters.
What do you think?

1 Like

Greetings. I’m open to R4R, and I’d love any feedback you’d be willing to give. Let me know if you’re interested.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters yet to be written).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Seven currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

1 Like

Hi! I’m up for R4R :upside_down_face:
Story Name : Crossed Line
Author : Kristina MD
Genre : Drama
Style : INK
Instagram : kristinamstories
Description : Growing up with a best friend makes you much closer. However, friendship needs to have its borders, limits, lines. What happens when Ally and Shawn intend to cross them?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5473320651784192

2 Likes

Thia is the link:

1 Like

I’ll send you a DM!

1 Like

LMAO I fell asleep right after posting this, I’ll try to contact you all ASAP!

I could do R4R with anyone interested . The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.
Insta- @Gabi.episode

Relentless: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

1 Like

Hi! Wanna do R4R with me? :hugs:

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

I’ll wait for your screenshot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.