Let’s read eachothers stories and share feedback!

Hi y’all :grin:

I personally really enjoy reading stories of fellow writers, so I thought it would be fun to share feedback with eachother and read eachother’s stories :slightly_smiling_face:

If you are interested, please leave a comment with the name of your story, description, genre and a screenshot of your banner would be nice!

Screenshots or proof that you’ve read my story aren’t really that necessary.
I also have a story, maybe you would like to read it :slight_smile:

Title: It’s complicated
Genre: romance
Description: You’re a 17-year-old girl living life the best way you can. Everything goes its way, until two brothers change your life forever. Who will you choose? Love and drama awaits!
Cover: image

Thanks! :grin:
Semile

Hey, I’d like to read your story and give you a feedback!
This is my story:
Story: No changes after a year…
Author: Teddy’s Dollhouse
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6385627538259968
I didn’t publish it yet. Don’t read the third episode. It’s not ready.

Okay, I’ll read it as soon as I can! :wink:

I would love to do this !!
My game is called
Playing Dangerous By BreeJade
4 episodes out.
Story : Jade finds the love of her life again after she disappeared all those years ago.
But her troubled past still lingers.
Will she ever be freed from the things that haunt her ?
I’ll screen shot it when I am done :slight_smile:

Excited to read it! You’ll get some feedback from me very soon :grin:

wow i really like that cover

Thanks! :blush:

Hi Teddysdollhouse, I’ve already read the first two episodes of your story, and I think it’s really good! I don’t really have any tips/negative points about your story.
I really like the fact that the MC is a boy, and not a girl which I’m used to. I also fully support LGBT stories, so I think it’s great you have that! :grin:
The cliffhangers are good and I really enjoyed the first two episodes.
Maybe one little tip is that the readers could customize the MC, but that’s totally up to you.
Keep up the good work! :two_hearts:
Semile

Hey, thanks for your review:grin:. Sadly the characters need to look how they do, otherwise I would have gave the reader the opportunity to customize.
I just finished the first 2 episodes of your story, too and I like it so far. It’s great that it’s possible to customize (not like in my story:sweat_smile:y)You’re pretty good at spot directing. The only thing that I would include is music and/or soundeffects. But otherwise I don’t have much to say either.
I will continue reading your story and I hope that you keep up with the great work, too:blush:

Thanks so much! I get that you want the MC to look a certain way, it’s no problem to me. :wink:
Thank you for the compliments, and yes, I will add music and sounds soon, because I prefer that too.
And just so you know, the story gets better throughout the story. I’ve started it a lot of months ago, and continued it recently, so my directing has been more fun and better (in my opinion :grin: )
Much love :blush:

Hi, Ive read the first episode of your story, and I really enjoyed it! I think it’s really good for your first episode ever, you should be proud of it! :wink:

I don’t really have any negative points, only the difference between ‘than’ and ‘then’ is sometimes confused in your episode. Customizing the MC would be fun too, but I don’t really mind that.
Overall, I think your characters are really unique, because Jade and her bestfriend are really colourful! :grin:
I think your story is going to get more attention in the future (at least, that’s what it definitely deserves) have fun writing!
x Semile

I just read your first chapter !!
So I am not a huge fan of limelight but I actaully really like your story line ! It gives me hope that I will one day learn to like the format for that better
But now your actual story line ! I really love it. I love that "my character " and her mom get along and love each other.
Love the momma she is adorable …
I already don’t like her ex or that "regina george " girl from her high school !!
How dare he even try to talk to her after !
I realized I am giving away spoilers here…
I love it.
I don’t have any negative feed back what so ever.
I wouldnt change any of it.
I will be reading more chapters !!
Thank you for the review and I will go and spell check and make sure all my words make sense !
Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for all the positivity! I’m so happy you get to enjoy limelight in my story! :blush:
I think you’re really sweet and I’m also going to read more episodes of your story!
x Semile

Genre: RomCom
Title: Crossed Paths (REVAMP)
Description: Mindy’s life is filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. What happens when Derek comes crashing into her life changing the way she sees love?

I’ll read it as soon as I can!

Hi @semile , if you could check out my story that would be great! Your story looks incredible but I could only read it on Monday as I have a wedding today. On Monday I’m going to France so I’ll read your story at the airport and give you feedback when I arrive in the land of croissants lol :joy:

But I’d really appreciate getting as much feedback as I can on my story, and as soon as I’ve read yours, I’ll send you some feedback in return, I promise!

Here’s the link!

Thanks and if possible, can you PM me your thoughts please :heart:

Of course! :wink:

Haha, it’s no problem at all, I would like to read your story as well!
I also like to give lots of feedback, so that’s good. :smile:
I wish you a lot of fun at the wedding today, and you’ll hear from me probably tonight!
(PS I also hope you have a good time in the land of croissants :joy:)
x Semile

Hi, I just read the first episode of your story, and I really loved it! The story really got my attention quickly, and the dialogue is really good as well. :wink: I also think the spot directing is really good.
Maybe something fun for other people would be to customize the MC, but that’s not a problem for me at all. The backgrounds are cute as well!
I’ll read more episodes for sure, and keep up the good work!
(PS: I LOVE the devil and angel Mindy!!)
Semile :grin: