Let’s support the other!

Hello everyone! My name is Faith and I am an author on episode. I made this thread to share a topic of what it’s like to be an author on episode, let’s get to know the other!
DROP YOUR AUTHOR OR READER NAME AND GIVE A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF!
About me: I’ve been writing on episode for four years now. Writing has been my dream since I was a kid and I love it here on episode. I started as a reader and grew to want to write my own stories!
Instagram: faith_author
LETS CHAT!:grin:

6 Likes

Hi!! Thank you for the thread!
I go by Crystal here and I’ve been reading on episode for 6 years now. I started in the community as an artist and I published my first story back in May 2023 for the Fabled contest!!

I mainly do more writing now but still draw Episode art from time to time :smiling_face:
Insta: @crystalarclight

2 Likes

Hey hey!! Thank you for this Thread♡
I’m a new Episode author but I’m definitely not new to Episode. I think I’ve been on that app since 2019 and damn, I really miss those times.
I made it my mission to bring back that 2019 Episode humor and vibe, because I know there are people like me that miss it and seek that nostalgia. On here I go by Star (Starrite)
Everyone on here is very kind and welcoming so i also want to state how grateful I am to be a part of the community🫶
Insta: St4rrite_epi

3 Likes

Hello! Thanks for this!
My name is Raven and I have been reading and writing on Episode stories since lockdown, then sort of stopped as I lost motivation for my story. I am wanting to get back into writing for Episode. I do digital art as well, so I am available for commisions as well :blush:

Insta: raven_author
Tik Tok: raven_author

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about the community! Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

Hi Faith thanks for making this thread.
About me: I’m also an author on Episode.
Author Name: N.Findley
I just published my first episode this year and I’m really proud that I was able to. I started out as a reader also and decided to start writing because writing has always been a passion of mine and I’m so excited readers are able to read my work and enjoy it as much as I do. i believe in supporting each other and putting in the work to reach at the level you are aiming for as a writer. I appreciate all the support of my story thus far and celebrate all the small milestones.
Instagram: @empress.nas if anyone needs to chat or support :heart:

1 Like

Keep writing and keep pushing…take a break to clear your mind, new inspirations will definitely come to you!

1 Like

Hi! I love this thread!
I’m Cale and I’m on Episode as a reader since 2016, I always wanted to have a story on Episode and I have a few stories I started working on in the last two years and I gave up on them, but at least I learnt to code :woman_shrugging:t3::sweat_smile:
I’m currently working on a story I plan to finally publish (at least I hope so, because I’m kinda struggling with motivation)
I’m also on ig as __epi.c, if anyone needs support, some help or simply a friend! :blush:

2 Likes

You seem so sweet, I followed you on insta! :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:🩷

1 Like

Thank you so much! I just followed back! :innocent::heart::heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.