Let’s Talk About ... Bronte’s new featured story Girl With a Bad Reputation

thank you

1 Like

Lmao bitch you gonna get dresscoded.

5 Likes

My god. That isn’t revenge or proving you’re “bad” it means you’re an insane hypocrite thirsty for vengeance. Taking them all down with you doesn’t mean you can skip being expelled hon. That nasty b–I hate the MC already

2 Likes

LOL. Can relate. That has got to be the worst thing the MC could think. What’s next?
As we got closer, the smell of his rotting shoes and stinky leather jacket my nose hairs stand on the end and scream for help.

2 Likes

I feel an Olivia-predatory vibe. Doubt any principal gonna be daring enough to say that.

3 Likes

Lmao I hate that trope!

“UwU This guy is annoying and he is a total d*ck, but he is hot and smells like sexy victoria secret feet :flushed:

8 Likes

Yeah it’s 2020 no one thinks high school dudes wearing axe body spray is hot anymore lol

6 Likes

lmao I’m sensing major In My Bed vibes here

1 Like

” my hair stand on end”
??? Wait what​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Like a shy bad boy
Nerdy bad boy
Uhh
Robin hood?
I don’t see many Robbin hoods

This is uhhh something tho lmao

6 Likes

What? Which chapter is this?

I read the first chapter. That was enough for me.

1 Like

It’s the opening scene of chapter 1

1 Like

How about no bad boys at all? This is just my preference…
I’m not into ”bad boys” that’s all lol.
But I do like that writer as I see her yt channel and she has a fun personality! Just not into the episodes bad boy phase.

Like the pushing against the wall
:grimacing:

1 Like

Alright I read the first episode and…erm… :woozy_face::woman_facepalming:t2:.

1. The stepmom is unrealistically mean and I don’t know why the father with how nice he seems would put up with that.

2. The dialogue is awkward in spots.

3. Did anyone else notice some of the transitions between scenes being awkward or was that maybe just my phone/app being weird? :eyes::woozy_face:

4. controversial opinion maybe but: Why are all the “bad” people so far pocs? :woozy_face: I know there are bad people in every race but, it’s just something I noticed. :sweat_smile::eyes:

8 Likes

Honestly same I was just giving suggestions lol
The bad boy isn’t my type
But I wouldn’t mind a Robin hood

2 Likes

Ya, I c what u saying

Of course the mean girl has monolid eyes :unamused: :unamused:

4 Likes