Let’s talk about crushes 💗

Crushes. Whether you love it or you hate it, it still exists- it can be all the hopeful and hopelessness you can ever imagine and crushes give you a special story that people can relate or not. Even if it’s rejection or ended up together, It’s fine you can tell meh. Episode, celebrities, book characters, real life- You Can Tell Me!
If you tell me, I’ll tell mine :blush:

i had 3 rejections and I have a celebrity crush and a musical character (specifically the actor who plays them)

15 Likes

i had a crish on this child in first grade because i went to the toilet when i was in first grade and when i went back to the classroom the door was lock. an then this child called novack unlocked the door for me and the i decided that i liked him. and there was the supa hot child in 3rd grade and his name was dexter

I also had a crush when I was in first grade :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

i had a “boyfriend” in 3rd grade, he kissed me behind the bushes. he then moved schools in 4th grade. i then saw him at this convention in 6th grade and he was uglier than i imagened

3 Likes

Can relate :sob:

2 Likes

i hate having crushes omg :skull: my celeb crush is harry styles and billie eilish because uh i’m in love with their personality :rofl::black_heart: for real life people… none, as of right now because people at my school are annoying !

3 Likes

my celeb crush is blake lively :drooling_face::drooling_face: that woman could run me over with a bus and I’d apologize

3 Likes

True, not one of my class have a decent personality (rhats why I have crushes with fiction and celebs :joy::joy::sob:)

1 Like

She’s such a great actress as well (I love actors :star_struck:)

2 Likes

ikr!! I fell in love with her when I first watched gossip girl lol, but I love a simple favor too!

2 Likes

My celeb is crush Matt Bomer :drooling_face:

2 Likes

my celeb crush is chandler from mr beast
(yes i know hes not a celeb but still)

1 Like

I have a crush on Tom Hiddleston. He’s literally perfection :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I had a crush on @anon54207210 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We datingz now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So lucky :partying_face::partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have a crush on this one dude who I meet in junior high. He sat behind me for the whole year but half way through the year he started to play with my hair and I loved it. We actually both were going to Counseling at the same time. One day in class I got super sick out of no where and his dad checked him out but he stayed with me and yeah… it was nice :+1:t3:

1 Like

I had and still have a crush on this guy. For three years lol.

1 Like

Lol same. I was gonna say the exact same thing, but then you said it, so makes my life easier :joy:

1 Like

Oh yeet yeet em…I don’t rlly have any celebrity crushes but I think Noah Centineo is hOt, In real life…nah all the boys at my school are annoying

I crush on good looking guys and I crush on multiple guys all the time. Don’t judge me. I’m currently crushing on like 5 different guys and 3 of them are from my school.

My celebrity crush is Jamie Dornan (fifty shades guy) come on, the guy is too perfect!

1 Like