Let’s talk about... December Picks!

So @Nessya told me that she has been bookmarking these threads, which made me pretty happy, because there is a reason why I keep making them: I really think that every talented author deserves a little spotlight and appreciation, and I like to think it’s a big deal when it happens.

With that being said, congrats to:

11 Likes

Congratulations to all authors
Special spot for @Jewel_s :blob_hearts:
An amazing story, that portrays a reality in a fantastic way and you can learn important things while enjoying a great story with deep characters.

PS: Another bookmark because the backlog is becoming the monster under my bed :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the tag @Annieways :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! It doesn’t feel real that I am on that shelf amongst so many amazing stories! I’ve been screaming since it happened haha

And @Nessya, you are a true gem in this community, dropping my story on threads in the past few weeks. You are amazing, I’m so grateful for your support.

My heart is so full guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just hope my story reaches those who need it and this has been an unbelievable boost for it! Ahhhh what a way to kick off 2020 :partying_face:

5 Likes

I read only Loving me (I’m still doing an awful job at reading stories :sweat_smile:) and I absolutely loved it. It was a great story that really gives the insights of some people’s reality. I’m really happy to see that it didn’t go unnoticed!
Congrats to all the authors :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for reading :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

What I’ve been noticing is that many entries of the Clue Contest are being brought to light which is pretty cool as there were many good stories among them.

1 Like

all of the stories were under 1k reads! this made me very happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so very much, Annie!! This is lovely :two_hearts:

1 Like

Well, I haven’t even said anything about your story yet, but now I will because that’s the only one I read.

So No Mercy is so well-written that even I enjoyed it a lot, and I’m really not into horror stories. I’d definitely recommend it to everyone who is looking for a story with intriguing plot, great directing, and likeable characters.

I think two were between 3-5K reads, but that’s still amazing, especially for Editors’ Picks. They used to choose pretty popular stories for these shelves, so it seems they’ve been listening to us :blush:

3 Likes

that was supposed to say under 10k my bad :skull:

2 Likes

I’ve read QUANTA, which is absolutely amazing! :blob_sun: Every part of this story is just phenomenal. It’s also written more like a visual novel, and all of the characters and their expressions were hand-drawn. I would definitely recommend it :blob_hearts:

And I’m so glad that ‘smaller’ stories are getting recognition.

2 Likes

Thank you Annie! I’m so happy you enjoyed it even though horror is not your cup of tea. Thank you for giving it a shot! :hugs:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Thank you so much!

It is so amazing to see my story that had just over 200 reads jump to over 10,000 in a week just because I was selected to be on this shelf. There are so many amazing authors out there and to be selected and featured as one of them is an amazing feeling.

I’m so grateful for all the readers I had before being feature that are always so supportive of my stories and I’m grateful for all my new readers. Thanks again!

2 Likes

@Sydney_H please close this. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: