Let’s talk about... Glitz & Glam!

The shelf about rich and famous people is out:

Do you have any favourites on the shelf? Any other stories that grabbed your attention?

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing! :heart:

3 Likes

Omg thank you :sob::heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all authors :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will come back today @Annieways, otherwise I will forget :woman_facepalming:t5:

3 Likes

I really like Gold Leaf High :yellow_heart: Wholesome story with various main characters who’s daily lives you follow and learn about. Good fit for the shelf, as the school is for “rich kids”. It sorta reminds me of the TV shows I watched in my teen years :blush:

I also started The Fools Pitch a while ago, but it wasn’t for me so I stopped reading.

7 Likes

Yes, I was so shocked and thrilled that she made the shelf!!! Congrats @MTB!!!U did it!!!

Another beautiful story!!! LGBT+ amazing, love the characters, directing, everything!!!

3 Likes

I’m happy you think that way :heart_eyes:

Thank you, I still can’t believe it, I didn’t expect to make it at all :joy: :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Passion Projet is the only story I’ve read out of this shelf and I love it so much!!! Comedy stories on Episode that aren’t filled with clichés and still have a dramatic spin to them are the best!

3 Likes

So Gold Leaf High, I started the story for The Two Sentences Group.

I like the prompt, the fact that we see how different characters interact with each other. I love Farrah’s confidence and Mira’s so oblivious which makes her so charming. Nice character building makes this story amazing this is the first success of many :wink:

PS: This is all for this week :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, I’m surprised that most of you mentioned Gold Leaf High because that’s the only one I read too, and looking at the number of reads, it’s still a really underrated story. So yeah, I’m glad to see it on the shelf, it’s one of the few high school stories that I genuinely enjoyed

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll be honest, when I noticed the shelf yesterday I read the first chapters of some of the stories and was squicked by the themes I came across in a few.

On another note, I actually have read Improperly Yours haha. I’d say the narration and dialogue could use some development in some areas and the directing could use some tweaking. But the characters are both really sweet. There’s drama cause you know a prince can never marry who he wants. But the issues are handled sensitively, the MC has confusion about realizing he’s romantically interested in men but is never aggressive about it, there are some times when they miscommunicate but they come back an talk about it. The LI has an extremely supportive family, so I really appreciated that. This one is a little bit more of a slowburn, though I guess not too slow. Overall, I’m quite happy this one made it to the shelf.

And now I have plans to read Gold Leaf high since it comes so highly recommended haha

6 Likes

Congratulations on getting shelved, you story deserved it :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Same here :joy: :blue_heart: Thanks for your kind words :relaxed:

Thank you! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

The only one I’ve read is I’m Married to a Rock Star (which was previously called I stayed for the Girl). I really like this one- it’s perfect for when you want light-hearted fun read. It fits the theme.

I tried Dirty Headlines a while back, but I don’t think I finished the first episode.

1 Like

I’ve just finished reading Married to a Rockstar. I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

I’m going to check out Gold Leaf High next, since it’s been mentioned quite a few times and I want to see what the hype is about.

2 Likes

Gold leaf high by @MTB is amazing i love it and i can’t wait for the next episodes.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi all, I’m the writer for The Fools Pitch! Right now, Im having trouble with readers finishing Episode 3 because there’s a glitch but thank you all who have read it so far.

3 Likes

Oh, sorry to hear that. Have you managed to find out the error?

I actually liked the old title “I Stayed for the Girl” a lot better lol. It was so sweet and unique considering the theme of the story :joy:

1 Like