Let’s talk about... Hidden Gems (5-6-7?)

Yeah, I lost counting, but it’s so cool that we have another shelf for Hidden Gems :blob_sun:

So which stories have you read?

• Underneath The Mask by Amelia Garcia
  • Degrees of Romance by Cait & Anicole
  • AW: The 7th Brightest Star by @mochahontas
  • Widening Horizons by Joe Sanchez
  • Before You Say I Do by @episodes_bylex
  • Thick as Thieves by Spiegel
  • Once in a Light-year by Kate
  • Five More Minutes by @kyliemwrites
  • Criss Crossed by Tri
9 Likes

The only one I’ve read on here is Before You Say I Do by @episodes_bylex and I definitely recommend it!! I read it for a r4r a few weeks ago and absolutely fell in love with it. I’m so happy she’s gotten this opportunity and I hope to be able to check out some more on the shelf. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

1 Like

I read this one too a few weeks ago. I think it’s a relatively new story and I’m happy to see it’s getting recognition already. It is one of the very few romance stories that I find really original and well-written. The concept, the characters, the dialogues, the choices… I Ioved basically everything about this story.

I also read AW: The 7th Brightest Star and I enjoyed this too because of the great directing and story telling. I remember that sometimes it was a little heavy in narration, but it didn’t bother me at all because of the nice visuals and the small dialogues added in.

4 Likes

Ooh, I’ll have to add it to my favorites so I can try it out! :grin:

1 Like

Lol, I love the (5-6-7?) :joy: I haven’t read any of these stories nor have I ever heard of them. But, I’ll check them out.

1 Like

You and @Baleigh_episode are the absolute sweetest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you both for your kind words and recommending me! I appreciate it so much! :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve only read Widening Horizons by Joe Sanchez, and I love it! :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve already read AW: the 7th brightest star which is a nice story although I need to catch up. I started reading thick as thieves today and oh my lord it is definitely a hidden gem! Such a great story I recommend everyone to read it.

4 Likes

I just saw that you received 30K+ reads since Friday :open_mouth: Congrats, that’s amazing!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Can someone help how to make shadows in episode please? Thank you very much!!!

Hi @AnnaLaura,

Please post this in Creator’s Corner, and if you can’t find any threads where you could ask this, create a new one. Please delete this, since this is off-topic here. Thanks!

Hi @Annieways!
You are right, sorry… Anyway thanks for giving me advice, Bye!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support! I’m glad you’re enjoying the story :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!! It’s been an exciting few days!

4 Likes

I read the first episode of Thick as Thieves and oh my gosh, I enjoyed it so much. It‘s very refreshing to see how you portrayed the MC: a princess who is “not that perfect”. I love that.

The story is so funny, and if I had to chose, my favourite parts were the timed choices. I was starting to think that it was impossible to gain points, but then I finally gained someone’s respect when I reached like, my 10th timed choice. Before that, I’ve been a whole disappointment, and I lost everyone’s respect in the country lol.
You are so mean, I can’t wait to read on :laughing:

1 Like

The life of a real princess is a hard one… Well done, I’m sure you’ll continue to gain the respect you deserve. I’m very glad you’re enjoying it and thank you for your support! :blob_sun:

1 Like

@Sydney_H, can you please close this? Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Closed by OP request :smiley: