Let’s Talk About... June Picks!

• Toothbrush by Lucky
  • Love Me Wilde by @michaelabri
  • Bubblegum by Sarah Dove
  • Love, Unexpectedly by @elliewrites.episode
  • Penny For Your Thoughts by Didi
  • Dragon’s Breath by Miso

Have you read any of these stories? Are you planning to read something? What did you like about it? Does the story fit the genre?

7 Likes

I just read Bubblegum and this is the whole reason why I created this thread. I can’t get over how good it is: it has a lot of comedy, action and drama, it’s full of plot twists and I absolutely love all the characters. Seriously guys, go read it right now.

I’m still at the beggining of Toothbrush but I like basically everything from Lucky, and this story seems to be great too. Also, how can he update so fast? I haven’t even finished Galactic Game lol

I will probably read Dragon’s Breath too, because well, I love dragons :dragon_face:

4 Likes

Hi :blush:

I’m just waiting for the episode 30 more or less to start reading because I know I’m catching it up in less than a week with less than 30 :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’ve read Love, Unexpectedly and I really liked it. Love the characters and just find it a cute story to follow.
Haven’t read any others but Bubblegum was on my list and after hearing @Annieways liked it so much, I’ll make sure I read it this week

2 Likes

I had never heard about Bubblegum.

But I’ve read your thoughts about Love, Unexpectedly in your thread and I’m really interested in reading it but I’m waiting for more episodes to start reading…

3 Likes

So you basically don’t read anything that has less than 30 episodes? Wow, you are so patient :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
It’s quite the opposite I’m not so I avoid stories with less than 25 episodes published because I know I’ll be waiting for updates in less than a week

Sneek peak of the reason

But I survive when the author updates at once a fortnight

3 Likes

I know this feeling, sometimes I don’t start watching TV shows until they have at least 5 seasons, because whenever a season ends, I don’t know what to do with my life lol

3 Likes

Ditto

1 Like

I had read a Dragon’s Breath by Miso before the story had reached the shelf. I love the story so much. The MC is a little weak especially during the first few epiodes which usually I cannot stand, but I just couldn’t stop reading this story as it was so intriguing for me. I can also tell that there will be development with the MC so I’m definitely not gonna stop reading it lol.
I’ve not read any of the other stories on the shelf and I’m not planning to read any of the other stories (I’ll maybe try Bubblegum) but congratulations to all those who made it on the shelf!

2 Likes

I’ve read only a few chapters of Toothbrush so far, and I really enjoyed the plot. The directing is also great and the writing style was also engaging.

1 Like

Dragon’s Breath is a really good read. The characters are like able, the storyline is good. It’s honestly once of my favorite fantasy stories right now.
I also read Love, Unexpectedly. It’s a good story. I’m not really fond of romance on episode lolol, but this story made an exception :blush:

1 Like

@Sydney_H, can you please close this one, too?

1 Like

Closed by OP request :smiley: