Let’s talk about... Kaitlin Bennett!

What are your thoughts on Kaitlin Bennett? Say anything about your opinions on the topics she is involved in.

For those who don’t know, Kaitlin is an American gun rights advocate, anti-abortion activist who “interviews” (more like interrogates) people about political topics.

1 Like

I don’t know her :thinking:

3 Likes

She’s some right wing nut that interviews people about guns and then threats to shot them.

3 Likes

I don’t like her at all. She’s so annoying :sob:, she doesn’t really seem educated enough no offense

5 Likes

From a few of the videos I’ve seen, it kind of seems like she tries to force her opinion (I think that’s the right way for me to say it) on the people she questions when they don’t give her the answer she wants by continuously asking the same question over and over again. It gets a little frustrating to watch and for that, she irritates me.

2 Likes

You described her persona perfectly. She forces her opinions baselessly and her only strategy is pushing the “crazy, unhinged liberal” narrative by trying to frustrate those who don’t share the same opinion as her while she appears to be the calm, sane, and mature one between the two. By doing so, she’s giving the illusion that she’s right because she’s the one that’s not acting out.

While I personally disagree with her views, that’s not entirely what bothers me, it’s that she doesn’t even care to support her views with facts, she just maliciously tries to manipulate people’s words and the situation so it all plays out in her favor.

5 Likes

I saw a video of her running after a child, trying to tell the little girl that abortion is murder.

3 Likes

agree with @epd-jessica. shes a gross person

2 Likes

Does she actually have opinions or is she just paid to be a pretty young blonde who parrots back whatever right wing talking points the people that pay her bills want her to say? There are several clips of reasonable people politely contesting her views - that’s the stuff you’re supposed to cut out Becky the job is simple, either provoke someone into looking like an ass and “own the libs” or get a person to say something you can later edit and manipulate to make it look like you “owned the libs”- and she has absolutely nothing to say to them. One clip in particular showed her asking college students about tampons in the mens bathroom and the whole video every one was like “Sure, if people need them they should be there.” and “I think that’s fine, it’s really got nothing to do with me.” and she completely blanks and just immaturely makes grossed out faces but she has nothing substantive to add. She can’t debate or argue in favor of what she’s saying and I think it’s because she doesn’t have views or stances of her own.

I don’t know what’s worse, someone who holds toxic beliefs or someone who profits from toxic beliefs - along with the dissemination of harmful rhetoric - but holds no conviction for what they are saying.

2 Likes

She’s the reason I’m afraid of moving to the states - an idiot with access to guns.

7 Likes

She doesn’t interview people she just asks them random questions and then go “woah” or make a weird face

She wants to be Steven Crowder soooo bad :joy:

2 Likes

There’s a video of her trying to body shame a woman (the woman had been shouting a protest chant into the microphone, then Kaitlin pulls it away and says “sHe’S gOnNa eAt iT” to the camera), then when the woman squares up and asks “what the f*ck did you just say to me?!”, Kaitlin WITHOUT hesitation says, “You know I carry, right?”

YOU’RE the one who made an unnecessary, mean joke about someone else’s appearance for no reason, but when they confront you about it, you’re going to threaten them with the fact that you have a gun on you? And then at the same time, wonder why so many people are pro gun control? What?

Maybe she thought the woman was coming off as too “aggressive”, but what kind of a reaction does she expect to get when she makes comments like that? It seems like she does this a lot. She’ll harass people, but when they start getting in her face about something, she plays the victim. She’s insufferable and tbh, lowkey dangerous :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

I don’t think she, as an individual, is dangerous. I think her mindset about fire arms and what she in turn advocates for is dangerous. Semi automatic weapons are not accessories, if she really had some stake in second amendment advocacy I don’t think she would be disrespecting firearms that way. They are not toys. They are not a bag or a pair of cute shoes that look good with your outfit. They are not props for photos on social media and YouTube videos. Firearms are powerful and deadly weapons that should be treated with the upmost care and respect and when we lose that mentality and start playing around to chase clout that’s when accidents happen and people die.

1 Like

She’s an idiot, a bully, the epitome of privilege and everything wrong with america, and I love that everyone chooses to believe she pooped herself at a frat party. She claims the photo wasn’t of her, but it’s not like she’d admit it if it was. I choose to be a believer :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Let people be people.

She really is

2 Likes

one word: no

1 Like

Exactly this, that’s what I meant. Everything else you said I agree with 100%

1 Like

Everyone has the right to have opinions. You can’t try to force yours onto someone else. I’m pro gun, because I have enough common sense to know, that you have to have some way to protect yourself and or your family. Also know that most mass shooting and gun crime is done by people getting guns illegally.

The other subject, I’m not 100% against abortion. In cases of rape and or life of the mother in danger, it is a choice that would be hard to make. But I also don’t think the government has any right and telling you what to do with you’re body.

That’s all I’m gonna say, because I absolutely hate politics, we get enough of that crap shoved in our faces everyday.

Pro gun, anti-gun. I don’t think any of that compares to the fact she seems to be someone who would rather blindly shout opinions out instead of doing any actual research or listening to the other side.
Not to mention the fact she’s so in your face about everything. Which isn’t always a bad thing, but it’s hardly the way to get your point across. It’s like yelling at a dog. Yeah they might listen to you after a while, but you’re going to have a dog afraid to come near you. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes