Let’s Talk About ... My Sister’s Crush, new featured story

Oh, I assumed that the sister is only an older sister. Other than that, that is very extremely weird.

The author’s don’t get a say and they are aware of this when they agree to sell their story

3 Likes

It actually physically stressed me out how shitty the MC’s family is. Like my insides started to knot up. I couldn’t finish the first episode fast enough. Certainly the author (or editor—not sure how this compares to the original) succeeded in making a tense fist episode, but I don’t think I can personally continue because my anxious nerves can’t take it.

11 Likes

I read the beta and the official release seems to follow that so I just tap superfast till I see some new clothing items

2 Likes

same lol

1 Like

kinda but in a better way she gets send to a “campish” thing it’s hard to explain but it’s not like that

2 Likes

Like a beauty or sports camp?

nah it’s almost like juvie

2 Likes

Excuse me for asking, but what? what happened to MC to make her go there?

basically Olivia (her twin sister) made the MC look really bad to her mom and in the original (idk if this happens in the featured) dresses like the MC and films a video of the “MC” at a party talking about drugs and stuff and sends it to her mom. Her mom believes Olivia, and she goes to the sleepaway camp

4 Likes

She turns into a bad bitch

2 Likes

The picture for the new one makes no sense. Both dudes hate Olivia. YALL PLEASE IF YOU WANNA READ THIS STORY READ THE ORIGINAL!

4 Likes

I hate how these stories use slang teens don’t use anymore like who calls someone a freak nowadays we call the “Corona-Chan” or SIMP or bot.Nerd and freak are terms of endearment I also don’t like Olivia and MC become one in the same and MC never faces punishment for her Toxic behavior.

6 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up :smile:

1 Like

Bumping :v:t2:

So I’m onto the second and third episodes now. Basically, Olivia disguises herself as the main character and goes to a party, faking a video of her obedient sister on drugs and sending it on an anonymous number to their mom to frame her and get rid of us.
All I can say is the author really made me hate their family a whole lot! Mom is always jumping to conclusions and shouting at her daughter for it, Olivia is a prissy prude. The only person I like is the principal guy at our “juvie” prison camp Mom sends us to, who plot twist! turns out to be our father. Our family treats us like legit sh*t, our mom doesn’t take us seriously, Olivia is the devil in Prada and Chanel. UGH! It was so satisfying when we threatened them we were going to come back and turn different and get revenge. I was seriously like, GET IT, GIRL! I’ve waited so long to punch Olivia in the face so, naturally, even though the storyline is mediocre, their rivalry keeps me on my toes.
x I sound so cringe lol

9 Likes

Wow, honestly thank you for giving a summary for this mess. :smile:

1 Like

No problem :–D thanks for reading to my half rant-half summary

1 Like

Oof. That would stress me out to read.

7 Likes

I know that mentions of drug use or whatever is not prohibited in the guidelines, but I can’t bare to imagine how some readers would feel about this scene too :confused:

6 Likes