Letโ€™s talk about The โ€œControversialโ€ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜‘๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜š ๐˜œ๐˜—๐˜‹๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜Œ

There is no dress code on episode/in episode stories!

It is crazy how some people think that episodes clothing releases are โ€œshowing to much skinโ€ or โ€œto sexyโ€

If it was to sexy or not allowed then episode would not have released it!

Letโ€™s just take the newest โ€œcontroversialโ€ episode release,

[Limelight] Pajamas Party:

Examples of the release:

There were multiple good reviews and some negative reviews. I donโ€™t understand why people arenโ€™t okay with the review? It is a Pajamas release! people sleep in bras, people also sleep in lace!

The biggest argument
The biggest argument about the update was people using the bras for everyday outfits. There is no rule saying you canโ€™t wear it going out. I mean people wear sports bras out so whats the difference? โ€œlAcEโ€ are males, females, non-binaries, and other people of the lgbtq+ community just not supposed to wear lace out? So what about these shirts that got like ZERO backlash:

Other lace:

Just because you wouldnโ€™t wear it doesnโ€™t mean others wouldnโ€™t as well!

Bras can be shirts. Generic females can wear bras as shirts, athletic females can wear bras as shirts, males can wear bras as shirts, plus sized females can wear bras for shirts!
If there is body positivity in the real world then there is body positivity in episode!

๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™พ๐š ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚ ๐š†๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ณ๐™ฝโ€™๐šƒ ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š ๐™ธ๐šƒ, ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ด๐š‚๐™ฝโ€™๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š๐š‚ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ธ๐š ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚ ๐š†๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ณ๐™ฝโ€™๐šƒ ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š ๐™ธ๐šƒ!

Okay! Sorry for that rant but what do you think about the pajamas update and the episode character โ€œdress codeโ€ arguments?

39 Likes

Yes! I agree!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

I agree. I personally donโ€™t see the issue with them, because youโ€™re going to sleep in them and you donโ€™t need to be โ€œmodestโ€ for your bed. I know Iโ€™ve slept in less when the weather was too much for me :joy::woman_shrugging:t4:.

10 Likes

Period :relieved::raised_back_of_hand:t3:

6 Likes

Agree!!!

Definitely relate!

6 Likes

I dont care what people wear, its like whatever, I am just so tired of people using this shirt as an everyday shirt, is an underhsirt/nightshirt, question do you go out in pyjmas or underwear because I dont, btw, its mostly school or work or something, so when I say you do you wear it out I mean to places like that

let the charatere walk around in the Off Shoulder Tank Cotton Tan, I dont care that its sexy or show skin,

my problem is this shirt itโ€™s a night/undershirt, you dont wear that as everyday clothing.

listen, I know some disagree with me, most do, I am not after people who do it , please respect my opinion on this, I respect others who do it and dont complain over it to them, or when I see it in stories, its there story and their choice, this is a forum asking what people think and I shared my opinion.

trust me people wont use them for sleeping, they already dont, use the night clothes for sleeping,

The second example isnโ€™t lace though lol. Also I like this update, but I can see why others think this since this is a teen app.

1 Like

People have a right to wear what they want.

11 Likes

Thatโ€™s their decision. The lace bra can be worn for outing if itโ€™s styled the right way, though Iโ€™d use it for both. Itโ€™s down to everyoneโ€™s personal preference and we all have to respect that :woman_shrugging:t4:.

12 Likes

Agree!

2 Likes

Um yes, Hi hello. In modern times Iโ€™m pretty sure EVERYONE has used this as a regular โ€˜everydayโ€™ shirt atleast once in their life :sweat_smile:. Whether it was on purpose or not. You canโ€™t argue with that-
I donโ€™t see a problem with using it as โ€˜everyday wearโ€™ but thatโ€™s my opinion. :slightly_smiling_face::baby_bottle:

I should make the bottle my signature :face_with_hand_over_mouth::baby_bottle:

10 Likes

I actually do occasionally go out in my pajamas which consist of sweatpants, t-shirts, tank tops, and plaid pants. I/ most donโ€™t see a problem with wearing tank tops or anything like that.
Is it a undershirt/night shirt because itโ€™s showing cleavage or because itโ€™s in the title or something? Itโ€™s 2020 if people want to wear bras outside they are allowed to because no one can tell anyone what to and not to wear, that goes with episode avatars as well, if the author is okay with that then it is up to them. If you are uncomfortable with it then donโ€™t put those kinds of outfits in your story but you canโ€™t control other authors or what they let their characters wear.

13 Likes

Right. Half of my clothes are crop tops and lace tops, etc. This isnโ€™t the 1950โ€™s.

16 Likes

Yeah! If women, men, non binaries and other lgbtq+ members want to wear bras or under shirts they are allowed to because there is no rule saying you canโ€™t.

12 Likes

I love those outfits, I donโ€™t see anything wrong with them :thinking:

8 Likes

please do not bring lgbt into this, I am a big suppourtor of trans rights, the fact I dont like seen charaters walk around in pyjamas in a proffesinal setting or school, has nothing to do with lgbt

2 Likes

Nobody said they were going to be worn in a โ€œprofessional settingโ€. You said that they shouldnโ€™t be worn out at all. Obviously they would wear a uniform for work. But if theyโ€™re going out for a fun time, party, to eat, etc thereโ€™s absolutely nothing wrong with wearing such.

13 Likes

I said that to include all sexualities it has nothing to do weather your support it or not? I said that because they are included in the male and female catagory?

9 Likes