Let’s talk about The β€œControversial” π˜—π˜ˆπ˜‘π˜ˆπ˜”π˜ˆπ˜š π˜œπ˜—π˜‹π˜ˆπ˜›π˜Œ

I was going to say the same thing but you worded it much better.

Preach :clap:t4::relieved:

I’m just too scared to say anything like you said or I’ll get flagged.

8 Likes

I love the new update

I agree with @Makayla.Reed I also too wear pajamas out like what you mention above :slight_smile:
I’m not sure why people are complaining about it it’s a game and we should be grateful for episode releasing all of these updates imfao

It’s just a damn outfit!! PEOPLE
I don’t see anything wrong with this shirt.
8be0e9f995bbfbb597d74956148203648fff9f4b_2_472x500
I don’t mind seeing other people put as everyday wear or nightwear or whatever.

6 Likes

I literally do not understand how people have a problem with this.

Let people wear what they want
news flash: this is the 21st century

wearing bras/lingerie out in public is normal now haha like I don’t understand why people are getting mad about this. Sure, there may be people who think these types of outfits are a little inappropriate to wear in public, which is a valid point, but if that is what someone wants to wear, then let them be!

Like, I have seen people wearing things like this in public
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:
Exhibit C:

Now, that being said, if a minor is wearing this in a story then that is completely different. (in my opinion)

13 Likes

Yea, i wear β€œsexy” underwear to sleep all the time. It’s not something that you only wear during intimate moments, ya know?

Tho, i do understand people’s desire to have more modest pajamas, the hate was kinda unwarranted to me. And the people getting pressed about authors using bras as tops obviously must live in colder climates, cos i see people wear bras as tops quite frequently where i live. Plus they’re cute and trendy!!

7 Likes

Agree!

2 Likes

AHHH ILY thank you for saying thiss

2 Likes

these outifts are so cute lowkey!!!

4 Likes

Dude how many updates have we had tht are revealing

Granted i give this a pass cuz its PJs and the updates cute

The last modest build we had was last week(and tht was long overdue) but it PALES in comparison to all the sexy/revealng clothing we get

Ppl who dont want revealing NEED the same options as everyone else

4 Likes

I agree! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Agreed. It was made for bed, but shirts were made for everyday wear and people wear it to bed, so how is this any different?

2 Likes

Honestly peeps need to chill.
Its not like epi arent releasing modest updates as well.
Like have y’all forgot abt the hijabi update just recently or wot
People can wear on or take off clothes and its none of our business.
Though I do see why sm are angry since its kinda a β€œkids app” but at the end of the day its not like its n*de/isnt smthing alot of peeps wear especially at home.

10 Likes

I agree. Some people are taking the pajama update way too seriously. Sure, you can ask for more modest clothing to wear, but just because you don’t wear it doesn’t mean others will. Another argument, a few have been saying that the clothing looks uncomfortable and how this update sexualizes women because it’s mostly lace. This literally makes no sense. One, the characters aren’t real, and if they were, the clothing isn’t uncomfortable because there are number of lace bras and bralettes in real life made for sleeping in.

Two, if you think this update β€œsexualizes” women because it involves lace, then that sounds like a personal problem to me. Not all women wear lace to please men or other people, some just wear it for themselves. I don’t even know why this update is β€œcontroversial”. You see the outfits on the wishlist and want it, but when we finally get it it’s a problem? Smh. Make up your mind.

9 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

I don’t get what everyone’s problem with the new update is. Personally, I like the design of it, and everything. I don’t see anything wrong with wearing bras in public :woman_shrugging:t4:. I mean, I sometimes go to the mall in a onesie, or a bralette and shorts, or even a nightgown. It’s the new norm now, and people should have a choice to wear what they want to wear.

I don’t see why this should be such a difficult topic to discuss. :expressionless:

7 Likes

Everyone is free to wear what they want! I personally dont see whats wrong with that outfit??? It looks BoMb i’ve seen people wear wayyyyy lesss and i mean LeSs i dont think that a person should be judge on what they want to wear its not our problem brah…

7 Likes

How is a pixels character how are they uncomfortable I don’t understand :thinking:
:joy::joy::joy:

[quote=β€œMiyakoMiyu, post:55,] topic:472001”]
Two, if you think this update β€œsexualizes” women because it involves lace, then that sounds like a personal problem to me. Not all women wear lace to please men or other people, some just wear it for themselves. I don’t even know why this update is β€œcontroversial”. You see the outfits on the wishlist and want it, but when we finally get it it’s a problem? Smh. Make up your mind.
[/quote]

:100:

I agree with everything you said.

6 Likes

yup i definitely agree. its probably internalized misogyny. for me personally i like to sleep in oversized t shirts and pajama pants but anyone can wear whatever they want even if they wanna sleep naked thats fine

1 Like