Let’s talk about the forums

Hi so this is a bit weird :sweat_smile: but how frequently do you check this place or stay online? What do you do? What fascinate or interest you about it? :thinking:

4 Likes

I check it randomly. I mostly check new topics and try to help those with script errors or help promote others stories.

1 Like

That seems nice.

2 Likes

Small authors work hard and deserve a chance as well.

2 Likes

I like your thinking :+1:.

1 Like

I basically live here :rofl: on the weekends anyways my weeks been crazier but I’m at least online once a day and message people a lot I have a lot of pms that I talk to friends on so that’s what I’m mainly still here for

2 Likes

I’m online a lot because I have the app on my phone, so even when I am out I can still get notifications from forums. Spend most of my time here in Episode Fan Community because I like sharing my opinions and hearing other people’s. I also have a review thread so I spend a lot of time there. I try to help out with directing questions or branching questions if I know the answer or sometimes I come here to read some of the directing guides too to help me out on my story lol

2 Likes

I spend most of my time on here in the art area because I like making covers. I’m usually on here during the week during school.