Let’s Talk About ... Viola M’s (it’s, I mean) She’s Bad

The original can be a handful, but since I just only read the first chapter of the featured, I’m not sure how Episode dealt with the … handfullness.
Interesting thing when I first played the beta: in that version, you could only play the male LI branch, and each chapter approximately had the content of two in the original. However, in this version it has the (unpolished) Original sexuality choice, and each chapter more or less goes the same plot as the original
Changes include: MC wearing a less revealing uniform (despite a gem choice for a mesh top, for real), some more overt references to the main cast’s debauchery, and so far no indication of one of the LI’s family being trash criminals.
So yeah, I have some thoughts, you may have some thoughts, feel free.

11 Likes

I just read the first episode, and oh my. It’s sooo bad. I’ve never hated something more.
The dialogue, the plot, everything about the story is just straight awful. I don’t even want to read the rest of the episodes, but it’s not officially released right?

8 Likes

The cover is nice

1 Like

I think it is not yet, because I could only find the story on the author’s profile

1 Like

Amazing spot directing.

17 Likes

:sob::rofl: omg, thank you

1 Like

Why are they wearing their school uniforms in a club :thinking:

12 Likes

Because ‘School girl uniforms are HOT’ :hot_face:

8 Likes

I could live without Episode featuring a story with a weird school girl kink :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Let’s romanticisize sexual assault cuz he’s hot :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

And that makes it better??? 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

🤦 He literally just groped her ass. But of course he can, right? Because he’s soooo hot and sooo baddd😣

If me, a 16 years old girl can literally see the problem here- how come an adult can’t? Like who reviewed the story before publishing??

26 Likes

The description… just… lord.
You’re the BaDdEsT BaD gIrL and you meet the HoTtEsT hOt sExY GuY

14 Likes

The directing and speechbubble placement…in one scene Liam also just slides in lol

11 Likes

If I remember correctly, the original scene was that the LI gropes her ass, so then I think Episode tried to do this more lighthearted haha moment while still having the LI giving an unwanted touch nonetheless

Because you know logic

1 Like

It may be just me, but IDK why the male LI name is Liam but the female is Jayden - which is already a pretty unisex name. Why bother naming someone a unisex name which is not even sonically similar?

6 Likes

That cover sort of looks like she was meant to be dancing on a pole lol

6 Likes

Is this the one where she starts off bragging about how mean she is? There’s too many stories with this same plot.

8 Likes

Yep, to an endless degree.

2 Likes

The funny thing is how in the beginning she makes a jab at stories where the MC is weak and that it’s not her and a few seconds later we learn that it’s exactly what happened to her.

10 Likes

original story is actually pretty good so I think I might read it

1 Like

I read the original, but I stopped cause I hated pretty much every character, so I really don’t expect the featured version to be better :woman_shrugging:

Also, MC is pretty much an undercover one-dimensional mean girl :yawning_face:

11 Likes