Dirty Blood by Nat C.
Dear Lilly by @MonicaCristina
The Fundamentals of Heartache by CERI.
Cha-Ching by @Sweet_Stories
The Pregnancy Curse by @Dr.Smile07
Escaping My End by @alee_epiisode
American Folklore by @DancingStories
Princess of Darya by @cc_episodewriter

Which ones have you read? Does it fit the shelf? The genre? Are you planning to read something else?

15 Likes

I read Once We Were Shadows by @lupe and, honestly, it’s the best adventure story I ever read :sob: I fell in love two seconds in. I relate to the characters so well. It definitely fits the shelf, and the genre. It’s so amazing and I definitely advise everyone to read it.

2 Likes

I started reading agent 27 and It’s pretty good!

4 Likes

I started reading this one too, and I really like it so far :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve never read any of these, except Loco Amor.

You mean the first season or the second one too? Would you recommend it?

Both, I would recommend it, but I would forget to do so.

1 Like

I haven’t read any of these yet, but when the shelf came out I noticed that at least 2 had <1000 reads.
I also thought it was really cool that one of the stories (Agent Z7) is in both English and Spanish!

4 Likes

i read No Love Lost & i like it.

i’ve started reading Loco Amor but i always forget to do so :joy:

1 Like

I read Heal My Wounds, and I really liked the story. It’s romance based, but they’re a really cute relationship. I really recommend that for someone who likes romance or romantic comedies.

1 Like

The only story I’ve read on this shelf so far is Agent Z7 by @Esli.episode.

This story is a hidden gem and I think it deserves way more credit. It has an intriguing plot and is well written :sparkling_heart:

And I like how the author and the translator (I think :thinking:) took the time to release both the Spanish version and the English version. I believe this is the first story that I’ve come across on Episode where you can choose the language you want to read in.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your support, it means a lot to me ! :smiley:

2 Likes

I have read agent z7 and I must tell it is awesome story and i really want to complete it… I have read till 21st episode and then it displays as author may not continue story… why is it so? @Esli.episode

2 Likes

The author may or may not continue this story, message generally appears at the end of every story if it does not have any more chapters.

Unless there was a different message, then I’m not sure :smile:

1 Like

But agent z7 has not been completed yet… :frowning: Could you please tell me when will more chapters be uploaded?

What @Whispering_Flower shared is an automated message by Episode. You can see it at the last published chapter of every story and it doesn’t mean the author will not continue the story.

1 Like

If the author has an instagram account, I suggest following them there. You’ll know when they update as it’s usually announced there

3 Likes

Any ideas what happened to this shelf? I was expecting the second shelf last Friday, but now they just removed it in the middle of the week and it’s not replaced with a new one :flushed:

4 Likes

Maybe they couldn’t find any more stories for it… idk :woman_shrugging:

Oh I really hope that’s not the case, I’m patiently waiting for shelf 2 :sweat_smile:

1 Like