Let’s talk shoes; ✨ Demonias ✨

Idek if this topic will actually get many replies but it’s whatever :joy: I bought my first pair of Demonias last month after saving up money from work. I’ve never been so happy.

They’re wayyyy taller than I expected and take into account I’m considered above average height :skull:. My family would have probably murder me if I ever went out in them but they’re so pretty to look at 🤌🏽:sparkles: Thank goodness I’ll be 17 next month.

Anyone else have the shoes or are considering buying them?

Here are the ones I got btw :sparkles: I was too lazy to take them out the box.

5 Likes

Yeah the forums are pretty quite these days :joy:

No I don’t have the shoes but they look gorgeous :100: however they are sooooooo expensive :scream:

1 Like

I know 🥲 Thankfully I was smart and saved money in between checks. I would’ve been poor for two weeks :joy: The cheaper ones are so cute but for some reason I decided to get the $113 ones. I have yet to regret this.

2 Likes

Omg, I’ve always wanted an all white pair :heart_eyes:. Or honestly any pair idc, they’re so badass. And I’m tall too, so I’m gonna be a giant w them on lmfao :joy: I’m so jealous of youuuuu

1 Like

I saw some cute white furry ones but they’ve been sold out for a while :woman_facepalming:t4: I’m still kinda mad I bought shoes I can’t even wear for real.

1 Like

I don’t buy shoes because that is money, money I don’t have. So I have never heard of them or would never buy them but those aren’t bad in style. :thinking: I feel like I would trip so much in those tho. :joy:

2 Likes

demonias are gorgeous! I bought a pair for my sister and they look even prettier in person. it’s expensive but so worth it :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ikr, I’m clumsy as hell :joy:

1 Like

I never heard of them before until now they seem pretty nice just too tall and I’m short lol I personally wouldn’t get them for myself plus, they are so expensive and I like cheap stuff unless it’s something I really want it depends very rarely.

1 Like

I’m short, so I wouldn’t get them for myself. Plus, they’re so costly, and I like to buy cheap things unless it’s something I really want.

2 Likes

Samee

2 Likes

I actually just ordered some :grin:

1 Like

Wow, I don’t have these but I would LOVE to! I’m 5’10 but idc lol they’re gorgeous!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.