Let someone walk with a looping background ho does it work

ooow oke sorry i misunderstood haha… have you looked in charakter between those animations?

look in the walk category… there must be some slower walk… theres even an running one too…

hahaha well i am now just watching video about director spots but you already now how that works hahaha… we can help each other like this haha

https://www.episodeinteractive.com/write/catalog/behaviors?#?tab=1

now in INK walk neutral is the slowest one

But i think she wants to end it at some point but where is that point?

she says she just lets them walk and then and the scene with transition fade out black 3

this is the script after:

EXT. COUNTRY ROMANTIC WATERFALL - DAY

@zoom reset

@cut to zone 3

@pan to zone 2

@pan to zone 1

@pause for a beat

@pan to zone 2

@MIGUEL enters from right to screen left

@MIGUEL faces right

@AHNNA enters from right to screen right AND AHNNA faces left

@AHNNA is idle_rear

@pause for a beat

aaah oke thats fine then right? okey your useing INK im using limelight. so i guess i have more option with that. so yea then you just have to do with what you got right

i have an idea for walking more slowley you need to but walks from x to y in s(seconds)
That background has zones can you make something of that?

then we are talking about zones but i cant do that x

It is here first story she doesn’t even know this forum and i cant help here at the moment because that is to difficult for me too x

And i am someone who wants to help someone other you understand x

Because i know how difficult it is in the beginning to start a story and what i don’t understand that there are so many people on IG and they don’t even know this forum…

@Apes our @Dara.Amarie can you help it is for a girl it is here first story x

the zones are really easy tho… if you watch that video tho. it only takes some time bc you pause the video write it into your script and watch video again and so on haha

for zones is basically when you want charakter to move to another zone

@follow CHARAKTER to screen center in zone (which you want)

so if charakter is in zone 1 and let say there are 4 zones

you normally do is

@follow CHARAKTER to screen center in zone 4

but if you want walk slower you can try

@follow CHARAKTER to screen center in zone 2
@follow CHARAKTER to screen center in zone 3
@follow CHARAKTER to screen center in zone 4

if you want 2 charakters move from one on the left and on the right that both comes to the middle…

@Follow CHARAKTER LEFT to screen follow to back far left in zone 2
@cut to zone 4
@follow CHARAKTER RIGHT to back right in zone 2

then you just have to experiment yourself with the zones and test the preview if it does walk slower…

i literally also started today soo i am not much of an more help either tho haha… i basically watch youtube videos there very useful and sure this forum i can find some words i even didnt know what it is so i read more about it and find out more. so let her see tutorials on youtube for starters and let her just join this forum as well!
i know i cant expect to make an episode right a way tho… haha i have already need lot of time for making the characters tho… haha also i wanna make it look professional right a way (like if i can make that offcourse haha lol) but then my time is in a lot of research first and experimenting lol…

that is chines for me it has to be maked on the scriped of her that looping background has zones to our is there a zone that just leaves the scene i dont know x

1 Like

aaah its okay hun really i love to help you tho really!

but i have to see full episode where its about then maybe i can change the parts for yea

if you like and want me to try it you can try sending me in PM if you want or this topic what you prefer tho. but i cant promise i can make it work but i can at lease try it for you tho

I dont know if this can help you…but try it
&pan to zone 3 in s (seconds) AND CHARACTER walks from x to y in s(seconds) AND CHARACTER starts walks_exausted.

This is background move slowly while character walks

Character walks just copy and pest from direction narrator.

1 Like

aint working with me @R.es.Story but probably do it wrong…

says that i need to pan in zone 2 or 3…

and for the seconds i cant get that right in any possible way

Here my coding that I use… It works for me,

INT. HALL1
@zoom reset
@cut to zone 1
@pause for a beat
@MAX spot 2.117 -211 -451 in zone 1
&pan to zone 2 in 6 AND MAX walks to spot 2.117 546 -443

1 Like