Let us Promote and Read for Read our Stories here!

Hello everyone, I’m not new to episode but I am new to starting promoting stories topic forums but anyways I recently made a story called Super Wolf Girl and I hope you all will check it out and possibly give me feedback once you read it. But I would also want to probably see some amazing stories you all wrote as well as you all read for reading to support one another. Please if you have any questions or if you want to check out my instagram for story updates and more or to tell me about your story there , please DM me on Instagram or check out my Instagram @twes2345678.episode.

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Genre: Fantasy/ Action
Number of episodes or chapters: 4 published (more episodes to come)
Style: Limelight
Synopsis: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6558534158909440

3 Likes

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Please tell me what you think and be honest! I’ll check out yours too!

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

1 Like

Hey there I’m sasha Danverse,
If you interested in Mystery or Horror stories, you must read my story “CHRISTMAS EVE”.

Title: Christmas Eve. (Episode 4 is out!)
Author: Sasha Danverse.
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Thriller.
Summrary: In your school scary Christmas play “CHRISTMAS EVE” you really want the lead role! But your annoying “friend” is getting in the way of that! Could you stop her from ruining your Life?
Even worse, you have to enter a whole new world! Because your drama teacher decided to take you to a HAUNTED HOUSE to rehearse! A house full of history. As much as possibe you’re trying to hide the big secret you have!

Could you resist? Could you handle the fear?

DON’T FORGET TO PROMOTE YOUR STORY!! I WILL BE THE FIRST TO READ!!

READ FOR READ!!

2 Likes

Definitely gonna read it tonight! Already added it to my favorites so I don’t forget :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you’d like to, you can check out my story too!

Title: The Promotion
Author: NS
Genre: Romance
Style: INK
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5050825967009792 1
Instagram: nsonepisode

Description: Eric and Hazel cross paths in Hawaii. He finally got the opportunity to get promoted to CEO, but something might get in his way. What decision will he make? What role will Hazel play in it?

Thank you!! :heart:

Yeah sure I will!! I’m so excited to read it !!
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey. I’ve just checked out your story and it was super interesting which I totally loved. Keep writing the story because it is pretty great and maybe people on episode would see how truly great your story is. Keep up the good work :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks so much! How many episodes did you read?

1 Like

Hey! Can you plz check out my story!! :hugs: I’ll be so happy if you do :dancer::dancer:

1 Like

I have read the three that you’ve made so far. They’re pretty good.

1 Like

Aww. I’m reading yours right now! I love her Super Wolf Girl costume in episode 1 btw. Do you mind me asking whoe your fav character is?

1 Like

Sure, I will check out your story. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well so far I think my favorite character would have to be Erin from your story because I like how she was proud to be weird in a good way and that she was a good and supportive friend to Hero, the main character and I like how she loves to read too because I also love to read as well.

PS. Thanks for the feedback on Super Wolf Girl

1 Like

Np. I haven’t finished it yet, though. I think it’s a really cute series.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy the story :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure I will!

1 Like

Alright, I just finished reading three episodes of your story like you did with mine. The only thing I would say is to learn how to get overlays behind people and getting people in different layers. I would also suggest doing a zoom reset before the background change.
Other then that, I really really really like your story. It’s really unique. I will definitely read to episode 4!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Once I update with more chapters I will try to work on that but thank you so much.

1 Like

My pleasure!:sparkling_heart::+1:

1 Like

Hey, So far I have checked out 2 chapters of your story and it was pretty good. I liked the context of the story and everything in it . I very much liked your story and I am still trying to read more of it. You made a very creative story and I hope you get to write more creative stories similar to that.

1 Like