Let's all promote our stories! Mine is "Criminal Life- On The Run"

Hi! I’m @RightBrainLeftBrain, and this is my story:

Title: Criminal Life- On The Run
Author: RightBrainLeftBrain
Episodes: 3 so far
Style: Limelight
Genre: Adventure
Description: Your spray-paint the school building to feel like a real teenager, and you successfully flee the scene, but secrets don’t stay secrets forever. You have to spill the beans before the walls come crashing down. But be careful. After you’ve made your confession, you have to dodge bullets, run from the police, and even get falsely accused of MURDER! How could such a small thing cause such a big impact???

LogoMakr_2ITRE4

Now, what’s your story?

3 Likes

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Instagram : roy_episode
Style: Ink
Genre : Action
Chapters: 9 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

Hey, I added your story to my favorites. I’ll check it out soon! :blush:

1 Like

ooo this sounds spicy!! I like it.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the thread.

Well here is my one anyway.

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

Hey there :slight_smile: Thank you for the thread! Maybe one of you is interested in my story:
It’s called Ice Crime .

To the story:

Things did not turn out as expected when Vivian’s skating enemy Annabelle disappears. On top of that she has to do a literature project together with Annabelle’s younger and arrogant brother Joe. That might be just the opportunity Vivian needs to find out more about what really happened to Annabelle… Will she uncover the truth? And with whom - her lovely best friend Henry or the unbearable but hot Joe?

Genre: Action/Mystery/Thriller with romance
Instagram: @fiffy.episode

Ice Crime Cover

Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

Hi everyone, here’s my story:

Title: The Arrangement
Author: Gia
Genre: Drama
Description: She was born into a clan and promised to another clan. What happens when two people devoted and loyal to their own are forced to join together to become one.

Title: Planet X
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Author: PsychoOB
Description below.

Hi everyone, thanks for the thread!

I am promoting my new story, All Aboard!

Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
Who would’ve thought accepting a job on a cruise ship would lead to a love pentangle, an international crime scandal, and an unforgettable adventure?
4 LIs + ART SCENES + LGBT OPTION + LIM. CC + WEEKLY UPDATES

I am open to doing R4Rs! Thanks in advance :relaxed:

Hi! I’m @RightBrainLeftBrain, and this is my story. I’m pretty new on the episode platform and I don’t have too many reads… :slightly_frowning_face:

So I thought I’d give this “promote your story” thing a go! Feel free to promote yours, too!

Description: Your spray-paint the school building to feel like a real teenager, and you successfully flee the scene, but secrets don’t stay secrets forever. You have to spill the beans before the walls come crashing down. But be careful. After you’ve made your confession, you have to dodge bullets, run from the police, and even get falsely accused of MURDER! How could such a small thing cause such a big impact???

LogoMakr_2ITRE4

4 Likes

Interesting name btw @RightBrainLeftBrain😂

Do you want more than 100 reads but don't have it yet?

Promote your non-yet-famous story here!

We all want our story to do well because we are all creative people with big imaginations and we deserve to be recognized! :heartpulse:

I’ll go first:

LogoMakr_2ITRE4

2 Likes

Thanks for this thread!
Title: Planet X
Author: PsychoOB
Description below.

Thanks for making this thread. Here’s my story that I am promoting and just released yesterday:

Title: The Arrangement

Author: Gia

Genre: Drama

Description: She was born into a clan and promised to another clan. What happens when two people devoted and loyal to their own are forced to join together to become one.

Are you a writer who's looking for more reads?

I am too! If anyone wants, it won’t hurt to have a shoutout for shoutout. I give you a shoutout, you give me one.

Good luck with your stories everyone :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hiya!
Would you like to do a R4R!

Story title Secrets and lies
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Chapters 5
Instagram
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6097471954681856

My story:
Title: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
Genre: 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚, 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
Summary: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫´𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.
𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐭´𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞…

Title- Breaking boundaries
Description- Noelle, a cheerleader is passionate about football.
She wants to show all the boys that girls have the ability to play football.
Will Noelle be able to break the boundaries?
There’s LGBTQ and diversity in the story the MC only has one love interest.

Genre- Drama

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

Cover-

Witch’s Curse

By Mi

Limelight

Fantasy

3 episodes (more coming soon)

Can Logan save his dad from a family curse, while dealing with a witch’s ghost? Follow his journey to find out. CM Multiple Endings

Down for R4R just message me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

IG: mi_episode.interactive