Let's be honest

Everyone criticize cheesy stories and cliche or ridiculous stories but you only see the highest rank and reads on these kinda stories if all of you dislike it then who reads it? Why don’t we support each other there’s a lot of hidden gems and underrated stories that it’s not famous the way it should be! Why won’t big authors create a hashtag or do something to help young authors?
It’s so unfair

7 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Yessss sis​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Support sis

1 Like

Well… The ones who criticize obv don’t read them? I don’t. And from my point of view, personally for me, biggest part of stories are crappy :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

some people say that they dislike a certain cliche, then end up supporting a story around that cliche, no one knows why, but it happens a ton :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Locals read them

And tbh, so cliches are enjoyable. Some people are really good at narration and directing, it makes it bearable

4 Likes

I have nothing against cliches. U can’t avoid them. But create interesting and realistic dialogues and events around them…

1 Like

thats good for you and completely valid! its just others feel to strongly discourage cliches when (without realizing it) they’re fan girling over a story that contains the same cliches that they are hating on! It’s kind of ironic, really :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think they just don’t realise that it’s not cliches they hate. They hate their poor execution :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

PREAAACH!! People need to analyze themselves before throwing around hate for a certain cliche or anything really.

2 Likes

I’m talking about stories without a purpose or principles just a ridiculous shit about some spoiled brat or something, like stories that doesn’t have a message to reprisent about love or friendship or life, and the weird thing is these stories hits millions, why!!

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Omg I’ve just written an entire paragraph about this;

If you look at the stories at the top and featured they’re cliche like vampires, gangs, bad boys, love triangles, billionaires & generic love stories. Most of the millions of readers on episode don’t have forums accounts, therefore you could search all you want for great creative ones but the cliched annoying ones will still land at the top. Why? Because most of the community who reads are girls aged between 13-15 and they enjoy stories like this. Most of the forum community are all different ages and genders, but if you have a look most topics about hating episode originals and cliches, they got around 100-300 replies right? Obvs there are some that have more/less. But the cliches stories about billionaires, mafia, love triangles have millions of reads. Episode must be tracking this, therefore no matter how many threads we make it’s never going to change. If they get millions of reads it will make them money, to them a few hundred forumers don’t matter. I wouldn’t waste your time trying to improve episode. Keep reading original stories you like though, support small authors!

5 Likes

Omg so right!!! I’m working on a story I’m not an author yet but I’ve seen these opinions and they’re so depressing you get scared of publishing
I respect hard work, i mean no matter how the story is the author worked hard coding and writing but then again it’s million reads and there’s a lot of hidden gems waiting to be discovered it’s annoying

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.