Let's create an Episode family!

Let’s create an Episode family!

Who are you? The dad, the mom, little sister, the next door neighbor that just stops by for lasagna? Which stereotype are you?

Who are you in this family? And why are you them?

For example…
I am the cool aunt. The super chill one that stops by every once and a while, is always between jobs, but is the person you can talk to about all your school drama. She lowkey drinks too much and argues with her siblings. However, she gives wicked advice and she’s still cool. :sunglasses:

Now go comment your place in this beautiful family!

Your 17-Year-Old Auntie,
Lynne Harper :heart:

10 Likes

I’m the old lady next door who complains about everything and has 5 cats :joy:

8 Likes

Um I’m the middle child who is forgotten all the time but loves hanging with their older sibling/siblings
Why because I easily am forgotten about/not noticed and because I would love a close relationship with an older sibling

3 Likes

Bruh, I love that old lady!

4 Likes

I’m a middle child, too. I felt that.

3 Likes

I’ll be the cool older sister

5 Likes

Well hi sis!

4 Likes

Get ready for my endless complaining! :joy:

4 Likes

Nice to meet ya, lil’ sis.

4 Likes

I’m Kay, you are?

4 Likes

Ashanti!!

4 Likes

Hi Ashanti

3 Likes

Hey Kay

4 Likes

I’ll be the cool friend , who everyone loves hanging out with. Best with advices, and Is always there for everyone . She’s also the gossip queen :princess:t3::shushing_face:

7 Likes

I’m the little sister who’s always throwing tantrums and asking for doughnuts :grin:

4 Likes

hmmmmm… :thinking:…Let’s just say …I am little sister who is overprotected about her family and ready to break noses/faces for her family :thinking:

Your 17 year old sister :joy:
Tessa

3 Likes

I’m the lil sis who can be a cool friend to all age persons :grin::grin:

4 Likes

I’ll be your typical :air_quotes: mom :air_quotes: friend!
Th e one that always worries too much! That one that picks you up when you’re drunk as a skunk!
I’m the one who doesn’t drink at parties because she is the designated driver!
So I’m basically your ride or die!
Your 13-year-old mom friend,
Honey :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

I’m one of those 5 cats that lives with the old lady next door. The one you find sleeping on top of your car in the morning when you’re late for work.

Your Furry Companion,
Honey :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Ooh… That cat. I have one that always sleeps under our car and hisses whenever we open the car door. My brother hates it but I just think it’s funny.

3 Likes