Let's create the Marvel of Episode!

I’m starting, I’m currently writing a story with a male Anti-Hero MC. I’ll be your Stan Lee :grin:

Wouldn’t this be awesome? Like doing crossovers? I really like this idea, what’d ya guys think?

18 Likes

Like crossovers from different episode stories? I think that would be a great and fun idea!

2 Likes

Exactly! Imagine making our own villains and superheroes :smiley:

2 Likes

I seriously love this idea! I’d really enjoy reading, and maybe writing. :grin:

1 Like

I’m expecting a story then!

Wait do you mean like making a story about superheroes and villains? or crossovers from other stories with superheroes and villains? Because there are already stories about superheroes and such.

1 Like

Stories with superheroes but there needs to be multiple, and only revolve around it, like how Spider-man saves the city, how Iron Man does it. They never go outside of the plot which is them saving people. Crossovers are welcome as well. :grin:

1 Like

@TheTurtleTrainer thats great :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I’m really hoping to develop this suggestion with everyone on the forums.

1 Like

This sounds like an awesome idea!
Stares at own story
…so… is there like, room in this universe for a jaded anti-hero/villain who turns adulterous/abusive men into cake and eats them or… ?
Maybe should I just see myself out…

2 Likes

There’s definitely place for you! :joy::joy::joy:

This would be fun, really interesting and also an awesome way for authors to support each other. Great idea :+1:

2 Likes

Yes! We need people who are willing to use their characters though :grin:

1 Like

If you accept idiot characters, just let me know :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll let you know when it’s time :joy:

1 Like

One thing… I’m in :joy:

1 Like

This is what I meant in IG, now I’ll be posting it there too, hoping a lot of people will join because crossovers are really fun!

1 Like

I’m in also :grin:

1 Like

Same, I’m in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooohh! I’d totally be in on this! But what should the “franchise” name be? Lol!

1 Like