Let's Discuss: Birds of Passage by Brooke Adair

Yo.

Has anyone read Birds of Passage? I just remembered it and I want to know how other people feel since she doesn’t answer to fan mail on the app. I want to know if her book messed you up like it did for me. Lemme know :wink:

7 Likes

I love that story. I hated my ending tho. :triumph: :sweat:

2 Likes

I know right! Usually in stories, I keep the item for myself but this time I wanted to be a giving person and then look where it got me. I got the bad ending :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Bump

Bump

Gosh, I loved Birds of Passage. It’s been such a long time since I’ve read it (I honestly should reread it), but she was a genius and her story was amazing for sure.

3 Likes

Very nice
The ending was very good

2 Likes

If you play well, the ending is nice
If you don’t, the ending will be sad

1 Like

My ending was also good. I think I might re-read the story again because I absolutely love the story

2 Likes

I’m really late to this but yes, Birds of Passage was an AMAZING story and I wish there was more.

I loved the story and loved my ending. :relieved:

Hello. Could you please tell me wich ending did you got?

Oh my, it’s been so long that I honestly don’t remember it well. What I do remember is that nobody I cared about died in the end lol. Sorry for not remembering that much :sweat_smile:

Ty and no worries, its still helpful. Do you happen to remember if your mc died or lived in the last chapter? If not its alright. I tried to contact the author but she deleted her ig or changed the name

Also do you remember if all the li were lived or not?

Yes the MC and LI lived in my ending😊

Ty