Let's do a critical R4R ,one where you can say what you really feel about the stories?

Hey I would love to do a R4R with some people who want honest feedback about their stories! Not sugar coated, or I might hurt your feelings, A REAL HONEST R4R I mean how will we improve if we just say “Aww babez that was real sweet”, when we are actually thinking " OMG you published it and you can’t get there, their and they’re right?"

So I am going to post my story link ect.

Elements

Title: Elements
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 and more coming
Description: You are a troubled teen, who decided to use detention as an experiment class. Now you and your “friends” have super powers? Water, Fire, Earth and Thunder - with Love interests, Mini games and CC
Author: Em

This is not a R4R for the weak hearted!
So if you want help and someone to actually tell you what they think, then send me your link :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Commenting so I can do one when I publish my story!

1 Like

I really need some honest feedback, mine Is called I made the devil cry, author Šebule, fantasy

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Lets do it!

My story is called Dirty Sexy Money
Drama/Romance/Comedy-ish

Why not? Here’s my link. Let me know when you start and I’ll start yours and send SS here.

Story: Dare to Kiss!

Author TamiRose

Style: LL

Genre Romance/Comedy

Description Neoni, independently strong, confident and all about her business. But, that all changes when a nosy spy unnecessarily enters her life. Will she get rid of him or fall in love?

Link:

I like the girl on the left lol

From the picture? Or did you read the story? People don’t normally like her when they read it :joy:

I’d love to do r4r with you. We can give each other some constructive criticism to improve our stories!:blush:
Title: Eat Your Heart Out
Author name: F/N
Description: Wishing for an angel to disentangle your life takes a strange turn when an unholy creature appears. Will the love of the enigmatic detective or the lust for a fierce vampire?
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5898407973683200
Additional notes: CC, Choices matter, LL.
Instagram: @fnepisode

Ok, I read ep 1 so far.

Really good story idea and I am looking forward to reading more!

A couple of notes:

• at the start you miss a few talking animations
  • you leave the books in the hands for the laughing etc.

!
Think you mean to say name here

Were not where. Comma isn’t needed

Think you mean precious not vulnerable

Repeating do here and don’t need comma.

Hope that helps :grin::black_heart:

1 Like

From the picture. I could sort of tell her personality already lol

Haha she is beautiful, but she is mean!

If you want a proofreader I would be happy to help! I’ll send feedback by Saturday (so if you’re in U.S.A America then I mean Friday). @EmStar I don’t have a published story yet but I’d love to help you with yours. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I am reading yours now. I’ll post I’ve finished

1 Like

First of all you’ve got 301 reads that’s impressive and I like the idea of your story I will give you my honest feed back because I believe it’s more helpful and also I am not perfect either which is why I am doing this :slightly_smiling_face:

You are talking in past tense, so you needed to have written there “was” peace.

I’m not sure about this one but, Red Kingdom is a name right? So it needs to have a capital K.

The speech bubble gets cut off at the bottom.

I really liked your overlays :slight_smile:

This sentence doesn’t really make sense…
it should be written like this
“This isn’t blood, I accidentally dropped ketchup on my self” or something like that.

Break up the speech bubble, in my opinion it kills the story, because instead of being in a flow with the story you have to stop. But that is just my opinion.

How did you flip the room and camera angle? I really like that. And also the gained a point, how did you do that? I find the “if “ “else” things really confusing.

Like I said, this isn’t sugar coated feedback this is my honest opinion. So don’t feel upset or discouraged, you’ve done well :grinning:

I’m just bored of having to read stories for views and they have no rhythm and boring to read.
But I liked yours and wanted to read more :grinning:

Yeah the what’s your SARAH is a glitch I am working on when I published it I kept seeing what is your Sarah or her Sarah is lol :joy:

My comma placement is awful it actually lets down my story telling, so thank you

And thank you for your feedback I generally appreciate it!

Okay I’ve read chapter 1.

I really like your overlays and tap able background it’s really creative when the you click on it and the colour changes.

Well Gaddam, they are some kinky parents …

I clicked on the ice coffee, but Sunday gave me a coffee?

Did you mean make up? I don’t know what you meant by get up …

I don’t understand their friendship, like they are horrible to each other lol

I like your directing of this story and the overlays and your grammar is good … but I felt like the story was a bit slow for me, but that’s my opinion and you’ve got 260 people that have read it and think differently so I hope you don’t take it too personally :slightly_smiling_face:

Ah no worries, I actually really liked it. But you wanted more feedback so I gave it haha

Think it is set to be a really good story.

Let me know if you read mine and have feedback :blush::black_heart:

Oh wow Roxie is a b*tch! Kinda like Regina George in a way.

I was engaged I forgot to take screen shots :scream_cat:

Only thing is when I tried to search it, it wouldn’t let me cause you have “S*xy” in the title :persevere:.

Other than that, I like it :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t realise that word was going to be such an issue :see_no_evil:
What other word could I use??