Let's do Read for read

Sure, I can start your story in a couple of hours or tomorrow. I’ll send you screenshots via pm and I prefer to receive mines via pm.
Is it ok for you? :blush:

1 Like

Yes that’s fine!

1 Like

Hey lovely! Want to do 6x6?

Title : False Façades
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: Six
Author: Nala
Instagram: nala.episode
Description:
Follow Kennedy as she unearths the truth behind her mother’s murder with help from a handsome stranger and an old flame. Fully customizable characters, two love interests, and choices matter!
Recommended For: Fans of romance, mystery, whodunits, and everything in-between.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4834815510249472
Cover:

1 Like

I am Doing yours now. I messaged You on instagram :joy:

Oops, I’m so scatterbrained! Disregard that :sweat_smile:

Author Daisy Rodriguez Episode

Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode

Cover:

She Lost Her Faith

Genre: Mystery/Drama a little bit of Fantasy/Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Story Description: Dulce lost everything she had in life she lost her mother and Dulce doesn’t believe in love anymore Dulce doesn’t believe in faith anymore :pensive: but little does she never thought she will see something that was happening :blush: 2 Love interests all these characters will be customized also yes all the twins and four triplets never met each other and Laila is trying to find all her grandchildren but she only have found one of her grandchildren yes all her grandchildren have match birthmark, bracelets grandchildren of Laila are Abraham funny, sweet and Armando he doesn’t trust people always rude he really lost this only thing he love so much about someone and Alyssa sweet, nice, friendly and Azalea shy, nice, friendly, are the four triplets and they have half siblings twins they’re Emeline nice, always talk back she hate her annoying twins brother and Emmanuel is a bit always joking around but last least Lenny is always a flirt but he has a heart

2 love interest but you can’t change their eyes color

5 chapter is out still going

I’ll do read 4 read :grinning::smile: I’ll always send screenshots also

CC: yes but the only thing is you can’t change is all of the eyes colors

Style: Limelight

Sound & music: Yes both

Choice: no their no choice but just was clothes only and hairstyle

1 Like

Done! Thank you :blue_heart:

5x5?

1 Like

Here’s mine my story thanks for this thread.
I’m up r4rs

Title- Breaking Boundaries

Cover-

Description- Noelle, a cheerleader who’s passionate about football, wants to prove that football isn’t just for the boys.
Will she be able to break the boundaries?

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

IG- @faithxprincessx

1 Like

How many chapters?

Yes I’ll read your story soon once my pass will be refilled :grinning: :blush:

I have 17 episode.

5x5? Good
I can start tomorrow

1 Like

Done with yours as well :blush:
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I have 2 stories, which together are less chapters than your 13, so would it be okay if I read all of your chapters, and you read my 10 (3+7)?

Here are my stories:

Title: Reveal: My Life As A Lie
Author: P D Anderson
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Description: You’re quite the average guy, until you wake up one day and realize: You’re not REAL! As an avatar in a video game you find yourself playing the game of your life. Or better FOR it!

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 7 (more to come)
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

5x5 is good.

1 Like

Yes that’s fine. Please be patient with me lol

Sure, no rush. :grinning:

Thank you :heart:

Hey! I would love to do r4r with you :sparkles:
3x3 will be okay?

Reveal: Our little secret

GENRE: Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games
My ig: @epi.ksu

1 Like

I only need chapter 4 & 5 to read your story I’ll read them once I get back to my hometown :grinning::smiley::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like