Let's do Read for read

Very interesting and different! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Here is what I read up until now! :heart::heart: I love the story and I will continue reading!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Hello! I saw your story and it looks amazing!:smile: Do you want to do a r4r with me?

My story:
-Drama

Title: The Fashion Girl

Description: Laura used to not know the difference between heels and sneakers, but after moving to Paris and coming back 8 years later? You get a funny, pretty girl with one drama-filled story!

*there is limited customization for the main character, but full customization for the love interest (there are also choices and I am thinking about adding music)

Please tell me if you are interested in doing a R4R :heart:

Here is my story link!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Fashion Girl

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Of course! How many chapters?

Hello, thanks for the thread!

I am promoting my new story, Ghost of a Chance .

Genre: Mystery with a side of Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3/15 published
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
A fatal car accident saddles you with a ghostly presence and the obligation to solve a murder. Do you and your friends have any chance of catching a killer?
CC+ART+2 LIs+LGBT+MINIGAMES

Would you like to do a read for read?

Is a 4x4 or 3x3 good for you? Whichever one, I am fine with it! :smile:

4x4 is fine!

Hi
Thank you for the thread
This is my story :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m happy to do read for read if you are interested

Title : Long time
Gerne: Romance / Mystery
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Author: Lea
Instagram: lea.episode.1
Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.
Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.
What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?
When you cross his path will he help you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096
Cover:

1 Like

Yes, that would be great! 3x3?

1 Like

Done!

Uploading: 152CD092-A574-4C2D-BE13-949ABEFB331C.png…

Uploading: 98D27DD0-8CA1-40F3-AF1D-DF4A0BBCB640.png… Uploading: C6C25CC8-AFB1-4AA1-8560-D3DC31F8768F.png… Uploading: 98E39663-8853-4294-ABD3-6A7EB646D3C4.png… Uploading: CA629B4B-320F-4380-A9C2-7D2783688A8A.png… Uploading: A77031CE-9B1D-4C45-B58E-583BCC6B2DCA.png… Uploading: 504978E2-78D5-4B43-9F9F-B6997BF9EFAE.png…

Well done! :heart:

How many chapters?

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll read yours tonight!

I have 5 chapter :slight_smile: And you ?

Hello, thank you for the thread! I’d love to do a R4R. :blush: :two_hearts: Can we do a 5x5?

Title: Certified Princes
Genre: Comedy
Author: kitty_cardamone
Chapters 9 (ongoing)
Description: The story is about three princes and their sister Isabel who need to find new life after they’ve been kicked out from their castle. They have to work what they’ve never done until now, they need to live in a tiny apartment, and experience life which isn’t always fair. (Romantic Comedy, Full CC, Mini games, Choices matter!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5794451093127168

Certificated_Princes_posterThumb_K8GCPRGQEQ

1 Like

15 chapters. We can do 5x5.

1 Like

Yes we can!