💛 Let's encourage each other 💛

download

:sunflower:LET’S BE EACH OTHER’S SUPPORT:sunflower:

Let’s encourage one another and be there for each other. Feel free to list any accomplishments you have completed for the month of November. Accomplishments could be:

• Finishing a chapter in your story
  • Helping someone new in the Episode community
  • Give tips to new authors
  • Reviewing someone’s story

These are a few examples. Feel free to say anything good about what you have done for this month AS LONG AS it is Episode related!

THE MISSION: The point of me making this thread is so that ALL of us can have a support system. I think this will be good for everyone to encourage one another. I know for me it is hard to stay encouraged because I am socially awkward and usually don’t know how to break the ice. So this is my attempt!

NEGATIVITY IS NOT ALLOWED

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:This is a given! This is a positive thread and we do not need negative energy!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

SO LET’S START!

:yellow_heart: I finished re-doing my story. I had to go all the way back to chapter one to incorporate what I have learned this past year about coding, transitions, and spot directing! This was an accomplishment for me because I work 2 full-time jobs and I rarely have any free time to do what I love! I am halfway through my story and I am so excited to finish it!

15 Likes

Lovely thread :heart:
Congratulations on your story re-write! And working two jobs whilst doing it: phew! I know the revision blues :sob: I recently got back to the point in my story rewrite where I left off four years ago so everything from here on out is fresh material which I’m really grateful for :’’) Other than that, I found two new community stories that I’ve been enjoying!

5 Likes

Such a beautiful thread you made! And congratulations on your story! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome back! :blush::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :two_hearts::blush:

That is awesome :yellow_heart: keep up the good work and supporting community authors! :blush:

1 Like

@ToriReignZ I love this thread, girl. :heart:
I finished revamping my first story ever in LL for the last time. I helped a few new authors, with simple advices about directing and writing on episode. I started writing a new story this month and am already writing episode 6 for it and am still writing on other stories. :wink:
I wish you good luck with your story @ToriReignZ

Love A-W

2 Likes

Thanks for supporting the thread! You’ve got a lot done :heart: good luck on your stories! :blush: You are doing amazing!

1 Like

Thank you for the thread!

1 Like

this is a great thread! bookmarking this!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: congratulations on getting halfway through writing ur story, good luck with the rest! :heartbeat:
i’ve been doing a lot of stuff, creativity on episode wise :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: editing, writing, and art too :rainbow: excited to start coding my first chapter, just waiting until my tests are over :cupid:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :revolving_hearts: Have fun while creating your first episode! I believe your story will be amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank u! that’s really sweet of u to say :pleading_face: :heartpulse:

1 Like

No problem! If you need any help or need anyone to review your story you can reach out to me :heart:

1 Like

:yellow_heart: Bump :yellow_heart:

Hi dear welcome back… Indeed, working and writing is a stressful thing, but it is better entertaining than there is no work… If you can support me with my story, which I finished writing, episodes 4 to 6, or if you can give notes about it, as you like :two_hearts: and thank you for this support and compliments… My story is here:
~ Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6547880284454912
:tulip:

1 Like

Hello!

What a great thread this is! I really enjoy reading the mentioned accomplishment by others and feel so happy for them.:hugs:

So, I wanted to share something of my own too.:see_no_evil:

I am almost finish with my DD entry. Just need to do minimal changes/addition. But overall, I think I can say that I am satisfied and happy with how it turned out.:relaxed:

Hopefully when it’s published, readers will enjoy them as well.:blush:

4 Likes

Ooh, all the best for your story! I’m sure it’s awesome :blush: I’d love to read it when it comes out! :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!:heart:

I love this idea.
Well… I can’t code for now because there’s an issue with my portal but so far, I have released 7 episodes of my own work. Also, I’ve entered my first contest as well as the first collaboration with a lovely person @adilistic.stories (come out and say hi :eyes:) which has 3 episodes (and is forced to be put on halt in the meantime as I’m the coder and…).

3 Likes

Oh no, I’m very sorry that this happened to you! A lot of people seem to be having an issue with the portal recently. I hope it will get fixed!

2 Likes