Let's.. Fangirl Over Our Favorite Stories!

We all have some favorite stories that we would just love to talk about 24/7 because it was super good!! Here we can talk on how much we love the stories and much more!!

THIS IS NOT A STORY PROMOTION THREAD!!!

image_search_1563918542902

6 Likes

My favorite story rn is The Teenage Vigilante and eeeee! I love it! XD, sorry for the rant, I’m just in love with that story right now!

Spoilers for the ones who haven't read it

I love that Vanessa and Jaxon (I forgot how it’s spelled) fell in love and now are falling in love again!!! And that Young and Ace are falling in love! I really want to know what happened in Jaxon’s past because what made him go to Military School and what happened that made him push Vanessa away?!?!?!?!

3 Likes

Ohh, that story sounds interesting. I’m currently reading the fool card by @M.jordan

I’M IN LOVE WITH IT. IT’S A LIKE A EPISODE SITCOM ROM-COM!!!

2 Likes

I started that story but I didn’t finish it because I fell asleep and then didn’t feel like reading it :woman_shrugging: But it was pretty good from what I read

3 Likes

Absolutely LOVE The Fool Card!

4 Likes

I just feel like she is super underrated. I’m also reading Unrequited by @fluffyrice, I love that story. I love Julian. :joy:

3 Likes

Right?!?

4 Likes

Ooh, I might have to check that out then

3 Likes

Itś really hard to choose a favourite, when Iḿ reading like 10 stories at a time sooooo XD

4 Likes

Isn’t that the truth tho?! :rofl:

4 Likes

21 Dates is a must read!!! It’s like a sitcom I love that. I’ll be sending Screenshots.

3 Likes

Oh it’s on my list for sure… my verrry long list :rofl:

4 Likes

My favorite story of all time is definitely Iridescent by Indigo. I’m just in love with stories that are alternate universes but only have a slight difference from our world (know when you die, soulmates, all that good stuff). What makes Indigo’s story unique is how the characters have flaws, but they aren’t only flaw or perfection. You can relate to the characters and see yourself in the situation that Callan and Vienna are put through.

Spoilers

I’m a sucker for stories where the LI and MC hate each other in the beginning, but learn to love the other for their flaws. Callan and Vienna are literally the best representation of that I’ve ever seen. Although they are eachother’s soulmate (and mortal enemy), they learn to love and accept eachother for who they are, including their flaws. Indigo keeps you attached to the characters by doing small, simple scenes that get you to know them.

6 Likes

Meet You At Home by Wynter Sapphire will always be one of my favs!

4 Likes
Spoiler

3 Likes

I love end game!!! April is one of my favorite characters ever. Unrequited is so light hearted and thats awesome to see in an episode story! Julian and his cocky aditude fading, blush rising when he sees Olivia in her outfit is so good!!!

I have tons more but I can’t remember the names when on spot :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Omg there’s too much to choose from lmao

2 Likes

I might be 2 years too late to fangirl over Adrenaline, but here I am. The setting. The drama. The interpersonal relationships. The emotions. :sob::heart: Evilrose dropped off the face of the earth a solid 9 months ago, though. I hope she’s doing well.

Bad For My Heart by Michaela Bri definitely makes my top 5 as well. I like stories that just rip your heart out and yeet it through a closed window, shattering the glass. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

Welcome to the Amazon Forest by xxAlphaBetaxx and The Dark Triad by ERC are two that I read recently that just wowed me with the directing. :open_mouth: The latter has a whole lot of art and strategic overlays, and the former does a lot with just directing prowess like zooming in on parts of certain actions to imply a bigger picture. Both are just a few eps atm, so idk much about the plot, but both are off to a good start, in different ways. :heart_eyes:

Meanwhile, my directing...

Some sorta wooden L. Fear the L.

I’m reading Wings of Light by How_Novel at the moment, and idk much except that it’s probably the most poetic story I’ve read. :star_struck: All the flowery prose is just clear enough that you know what’s happening, but vague enough to feel like a dream. :thinking: Idk if I could read stories like that all the time, but every now and then it’s just :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Right now I’m really into Competitive Edge by Piccalily

2 Likes

bahaha, “fear the L”

1 Like