Let's get beyond fit ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Hey guys Isabella here again! Hope youโ€™re all safe and sound and making the best out of this crisis.

If youโ€™ll are like me and want to get fitter and healthier because obviously we have HELL LOT of time right now to focus on ourselves, isnโ€™t it?

Well then, this thread is something like this to help everyone, not just me, to get fitter!

So what exactly will this thread have:

• Workout, Yoga suggestions to people (and to me ofc) :pleading_face:

• Advices or suggestions to keep yourself calm and peaceful if facing any kind of stress.

• Diet or Ways to stay fit.

• I CAN ALSO MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR WORKOUT ( because there are people who are passionate about it but get lazy just like me and give up on it) Iโ€™m a great motivator (maybe :pleading_face:). Sorry i dont mean to boast about myself :two_hearts:

To your knowledge, I MYSELF AM A FITNESS FREAK so even I can suggest you if you want to tone up, zone in, have a workout bliss, and feel FRESH AS A FLOWER, love your workout and most important HAVE FUN while doing it because if you enjoy your routine and fall in love with your workout youโ€™ll stick to the routine and make your best health this lockdown (I know Iโ€™m too late tho :pleading_face:).

๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™คโ€™๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ, ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™˜ ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™˜โ€ฆ
๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„โ€™๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™šโ€ฆ Come on guys donโ€™t prove me wrong please, I love such talks and please donโ€™t feel shy to share your problems we all wanna help each other out even Iโ€™m not an ace at it but i just love itโ€ฆ
You can share whatever you want but related to mental and physical fitness!!!

โ„๐• ๐•ก๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•›๐• ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•’๐• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ก๐•™๐•ช๐•ค๐•š๐•”๐•’๐• ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•๐•ฅ๐•™ !!!

Thank you sm guys :two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

lol I need to get motivated :sweat_smile:

I used to workout a lotโ€ฆ but now I canโ€™t bring myself to do it anymore and itโ€™s been almost 2 months :sweat:

1 Like

Heyyyโ€ฆ No need to get upset about it

1 Like

Itโ€™s important that you love what you do, can I ask what kind of workout did u do?

1 Like

lol i did Chloe Ting

2 Likes

Oh I get itโ€ฆ What is your age?

1 Like

1 Like

If I say, Iโ€™m really not offending her or her workouts they are best, but I suggest rather than trying workouts that need more sweat and energy why donโ€™t you try more of stretchingโ€ฆ Why do u want to workout, like for slimming ?

1 Like

for muscle and just to feel better in general

1 Like

Ohโ€ฆ Iโ€™m 14 too, and building muscle may be more stressful to us

1 Like

lol yeah but once u have itโ€ฆ u feel unstoppable lol

1 Like

So Iโ€™m not just saying, I have had lessons about itโ€ฆ You know if your workout would have gotten really hard or something it my make you lose your interest in it :two_hearts: but you sure can if u want according to me start again have anew and begin with simpler and not much stressful. If u want I can share my workout things with you

2 Likes

Donโ€™t worry about motivation I am always there and you believe in yourself Iโ€™m sure once you start again it will be worth it

1 Like

Yes! I wake up every morning saying Iโ€™ll work out in the afternoon, then in the afternoon I say tomorrow, and then it never happens! And Iโ€™ve put on literally 20 pounds and Iโ€™m scared to go back to school :cry:

1 Like

Heyy just pm me please with your age and what do u want to focus on by working out :two_hearts:

1 Like

Any advice for gaining flexibility without loosing hope? :sob:

2 Likes

oh and back flexibility

2 Likes

Yupp sureeeโ€ฆ I actually do stretching for gaining flexibility so u can try out my workouts maybe ? They help me a lot and for motivation you can always have a music along and go along with it

2 Likes

yasss, what do u usually do?

I mean, I know some exercises, but maybe you do some different one

1 Like

Sure can I send you tomorrow since itโ€™s late night hereโ€ฆ I will motivate you and tell you all I do to get flexible and itโ€™s works too! Sorry I will definitely say you tmr :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like