I thought it would be pretty cool to ask some meaningful questions, don’t feel pressured to answer them whatever makes you comfortable. And yes I got these off the internet
1. If You Could Ask A Single Person One Question, And They Had To Answer Truthfully, Who And What Would You Ask?
2. What Do You Take For Granted?
3. What’s The Most Memorable Lesson You Learned From Your Parents?
4. What Does Your Ideal Life Look Like?
5. What’s Something That Offends You?
- If You Could Ask A Single Person One Question, And They Had To Answer Truthfully, Who And What Would You Ask?
I would ask a celebrity/rich person, what does it feel like to be in their shoes? Are they tired of it? Do they not like the money? If they are happy, would be my main question.
- What Do You Take For Granted?
I most definitely take the people around me for granted, I haven’t told my parents I loved them in a decade, I haven’t hugged them in a decade. I just think they are always gonna be there, but one day they won’t be here, my family won’t be there. People always say “Tell your family you love them” and I can’t bring myself to do it.
- What’s The Most Memorable Lesson You Learned From Your Parents?
Nothing much, I learned everything I needed to know from the world around me and that’s as good as it gets.
- What Does Your Ideal Life Look Like?
Financially stable, not rich. Comfy home with a loving boyfriend. An adventure every week, excitement. I really want to help people and kids in the future, I see me doing my dream job.
- What’s Something That Offends You?
People who disrespect you behind your back. It offends me, it irritates me, it makes me angry! I can take hurtful words to my face, I can! It doesn’t hurt as bad as me thinking you have my back when all you’re doing is stabbing it.