Let's...Get Deep

I thought it would be pretty cool to ask some meaningful questions, don’t feel pressured to answer them whatever makes you comfortable. And yes I got these off the internet :joy:

Lifetitle

1. If You Could Ask A Single Person One Question, And They Had To Answer Truthfully, Who And What Would You Ask?

2. What Do You Take For Granted?

3. What’s The Most Memorable Lesson You Learned From Your Parents?

4. What Does Your Ideal Life Look Like?

5. What’s Something That Offends You?

My Response

1. If You Could Ask A Single Person One Question, And They Had To Answer Truthfully, Who And What Would You Ask?

I would ask a celebrity/rich person, what does it feel like to be in their shoes? Are they tired of it? Do they not like the money? If they are happy, would be my main question.

1. What Do You Take For Granted?

I most definitely take the people around me for granted, I haven’t told my parents I loved them in a decade, I haven’t hugged them in a decade. I just think they are always gonna be there, but one day they won’t be here, my family won’t be there. People always say “Tell your family you love them” and I can’t bring myself to do it.

1. What’s The Most Memorable Lesson You Learned From Your Parents?

Nothing much, I learned everything I needed to know from the world around me and that’s as good as it gets.

1. What Does Your Ideal Life Look Like?

Financially stable, not rich. Comfy home with a loving boyfriend. An adventure every week, excitement. I really want to help people and kids in the future, I see me doing my dream job.

1. What’s Something That Offends You?

People who disrespect you behind your back. It offends me, it irritates me, it makes me angry! I can take hurtful words to my face, I can! It doesn’t hurt as bad as me thinking you have my back when all you’re doing is stabbing it.

BONUS QUESTION: If You Could Watch Everything That Happened In Your Life Until Now, Would You Enjoy It?

9 Likes

One thing that offends me is racial comments. I don’t like when people are racist.

Tbh, I wouldn’t. I would probably cry

4 Likes

This is a hard one… not something I think about too often :thinking: I’m an atheist but I’m dying to know how it is like to belive in something so strongly that can’t be scientifically proven. I’m curious about death because I wan’t to see if I’ve been wrong my whole life not believing. Religion is very interesting :heart_eyes:

2. What Do You Take For Granted?

This! :arrow_up: Especially my family. I don’t like hugs or say “I love you”, I feel very uncomfortable doing that. But I do think that the phrase “I love you” has a deeper meaning in my native language, not many people say that to their friends… I do take them for granted and don’t respond as often as I should or see them as often as I should. I’m a bit better when it comes to my friends though.

3. What’s The Most Memorable Lesson You Learned From Your Parents?

It’s very hard to pin point. My mom is very independet and I think I’ve taken after her a bit. She wants me and my sister too look after ourselves and each other before any “man” or any other person in general. To counter balance this I have my dad who is very selfless and lets people walk all over him at times, so I guess I’ve picked up a little bit from both.

4. What Does Your Ideal Life Look Like?

My ideal life would be a life where I don’t have to worry about practicalities and where I can do what I love. I don’t really know what I want to do though, it’s ever changing.

5. What’s Something That Offends You?

I don’t get offended easily… Probably when I don’t feel appreciated. (I usually don’t have the need to feel appreciated, but sometimes when I go out of my way to do something and nobody notice it at all it can sting.)

For the most part. I have periods when I’ve isolated myself to do something I feel really important in the moment, for example sutdying, which leads to missing out on events in life. It honestly wouldn’t be very exciting to watch, but very sentimental. I have some good memories. I do this stupid thing where I think about a memory and start smiling like a luncatic in public, so I guess I enjoy watching memories from my life already.

6 Likes

i would ask god or a dead family member , what do it feels to be dead :no_mouth:

idk :woman_shrugging:

the most memorable Lesson is to never let someone bully you and do Nothing to them back :bomb:

a kinda rich lifestyle with an royal and a handsome boyfriend :slight_smile:

backstabbings bitch friends of mine , when people are ignoring me when i did Nothing to them , and when people are asking me to change my personality , my favorite color etc…

i would kind of enjoyed it but at the same time i wouldn’t…

6 Likes

“Let’s…Get Deep”
Me: “Don’t say a word, brain, you weirdo.”
My brain: :smirk:
Me: :angry:
My brain: “What? That’s not a word, it’s an emoji. :innocent:

I digress…

If You Could Ask A Single Person One Question, And They Had To Answer Truthfully, Who And What Would You Ask?
:thinking: Maybe I’d go solve a conspiracy theory, idk. There are very few people for whom I’m curious to know what they’re thinking.

What Do You Take For Granted?
I try not to take anything for granted, at least not for long. Every now and then, when I’m getting a glass of water, I’m like: “Isn’t this great? This stuff just comes right out of the tap!”

Honestly, I grew up being relatively fretful, always ready for the things that I knew to disappear at a moment’s notice. I’ve considered the worst-case scenario of so many things.

I might actually take myself for granted, now that I think about it. :thinking: Or that’s just one thing that I’ve never imagined losing: my memories, my logical thought process, etcetera. That I’ll wake up tomorrow and still be able to read, take myself to the toilet, remember my own name.

What’s The Most Memorable Lesson You Learned From Your Parents?
That you can drink a combination of pickle juice, tomato juice, ginger, garlic, honey, vitamin C, and hot sauce to burn the absolute shtt out of a cold.

But in seriousness, I can’t think of any of my positive qualities that came from them, most of my positive qualities were either learned from life/internet, or as a reaction to my negative qualities.

What Does Your Ideal Life Look Like?
Low stress, enough free time to do what I enjoy. The specifics are hazy other than that. I don’t have to live somewhere big, just somewhere comfortable. I don’t need a partner or any pets. No particular career. Just peace and security.

What’s Something That Offends You?
Very little, tbh. I can usually dismiss rude people as just being rude and bitter.

If You Could Watch Everything That Happened In Your Life Until Now, Would You Enjoy It?
Like, a 24-year-long movie of my life? Heck no. Not even with a fast-forward button. What is there to see that I don’t already remember? :thinking:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Interesting… :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m not sure… But probably what it feels like to fall in love I really don’t know dude, I’ve never really thought about a question like this.

Probably living my life while I can, life is short and there are so many things to do, rather than just sitting in my bed almost all day.

1. What’s The Most Memorable Lesson You Learned From Your Parents?

Probably to respect others, my parents have always been my biggest role model so…
Also being independent, I find myself being really independent and I think I got it from my dad.

Not rich, but happy, that is all that’s important to me.

1. What’s Something That Offends You?

‘friends’ that talk bad behind your back, like if you don’t like me, be straight forward and tell me.

BONUS QUESTION: If You Could Watch Everything That Happened In Your Life Until Now, Would You Enjoy It?

Honestly, there would be a lot of parts that would be really sad but happy too. But no I don’t think I would enjoy it.

3 Likes

One friend in particular, or just anyone? :thinking:
'Cause I’ve got an answer, although I’m not exactly “your average single person”… Having been single for most of my life and in a relationship (online, long-distance) for a part of it, I haven’t been able to pin down exactly how physical and emotional attraction works in this strange head of mine. Even in long relationships, I’ve never really been able to get past what I consider to be the surface of my personality (surface being humour, how my day went, hobbies, political views, etc). And I’m not sure whether I need or want to get past that surface with anyone. :thinking:
It could just be that I’ve tried with the wrong guys and don’t know what I’m missing, but I don’t feel like I’m missing anything. :thinking: All this feels fine.

.:frowning_face: :hugs:

Here I was limiting myself to living humans, like some kind of fool.

3 Likes

Probably my best friend

I’m not sure

To be careful wherever you are

Not in too much stress, and most importantly, me being happy and in peace.

People spreading rumors about me especially if they’re a fake friend.

Lmao kind of but at the same time not really

2 Likes

Aye, now I’m picturing how it would go.

Me: -casts truth spell on a US government official- “What is the most top-secret thing that y’all have in Area 51? :eyes:
Government official: “The F-117 has a radar cross-section of about 0.001 m2 (0.0108 sq ft). Among the penalties for stealth are lower engine thrust due to losses in the inlet and outlet, a very low wing aspect ratio, and a high sweep angle (50°) needed to deflect incoming radar waves to the sides. With these design considerations and no afterburner, the F-117 is limited to subsonic speeds.It has quadruple-redundant fly-by-wire flight controls. To lower development costs, the avionics, fly-by-wire systems, and other parts were derived from the General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet and McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle…”
Me: “Oh my god, stop, I’m sorry! :weary:

4 Likes

I can’t with you… :joy::joy::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Is it worth it?

I’m not going to give you any background knowledge on this question, you have to answer this question for the first thing that pops into your mind

1 Like
Summary

Is it worth it? Let me work it
I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it
Ti esrever dna ti pilf, nwod gniht ym tup
If you got a big, let me search ya
And find out how hard I gotta work ya

2 Likes

Sorry, that’s the first thing that came to my mind :joy:

1 Like

A ex of mine, with a lot of history between us. Why was I never good enough for you?

Probably my family.

2. What’s The Most Memorable Lesson You Learned From Your Parents?

That no matter how mad you may be at someone you love, never let them leave without saying I love you. You don’t want the last thing you said to them, to be out of anger.

I honestly don’t know.

2. What’s Something That Offends You?

I’m gonna say it, probably piss some people off, but I don’t care. Feminist, they cry about caring so much about women’s rights, but every time I say anything about women being jailed for taking off head wear, or fighting for their rights in countries in the middle East…they say nothing or do nothing to help them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.