Let's get to know each other more!

The only rap I listen to atm is Twenty One Pilots haha…

A lot of people say that about the music I listen to like most of the time they won’t know who they are that’s why it’s so hard for me to even find someone I get along with at school. I heard of twenty one pilots before though :joy:

1 Like

Hi,
I’m Megan. I love cats, reading, dancing, eating and sleeping. I am Ravenclaw and Pices. I tend to read YA books. I am English, French, Welsh, Armenian and Russian but I live in the UK. I am very sarcastic and my friends irl have named me “Megan the Savage”. I’m ace.

2 Likes

You’ll find your clique in the end even if it isn’t through the music you like or at school.
School friends tend to drift away from you eventually. You’ll find your true friends, fingers crossed for you!
I wish you well for now and the future x

Sleeping is just about the only thing I excel at.
I’m from the UK too. Whereabouts are you from? x

1 Like

Yeah after 8th grade graduation I found out that eventually friends do drift apart and you won’t be together forever that’s crazy how going to a different schools change people fingers crossed I do find real ones though thanks for the well wishes good luck to you too.

1 Like

I’m from the South East. Wby?

Midlands x

1 Like

I’m Terrah (Terry)
I graduated from high school at 15.
I’m from Hamburg, Germany, but I live in MI, USA.
My dog is cuter than yours.
I dye my hair Jet Black, but it’s naturally auburn.
My great grandfather is 93 years old.

1 Like

Yes, I read all of it haha. Thanks so much for sharing! x

1 Like

I don’t have a dog :joy: x

haha :hot_face:

1 Like

My name is Rachel.
I love Edward Norton.
I also love Beetlejuice, Birdman, Silence Of The Lambs.
I hate fake horror, like King’s novels, though I love The Body (and River Phoenix, who is not dead http://mileswmathis.com/river.pdf)
I love drawing, I have and I am Bipolar.
Also an interest in the minset of killers, so I watch a lot of killer documenteries (which is usually frowned upon).
I never talk, I love older music, specificly Hotel California.
I have three friend in total, and horrble paranoia. It’s gotten to the point of being unable to leave my house of fear that someone will shoot me.

1 Like

I love serial killer documentaries too and BeetleJuice is one of my favs!
Thanks for the link about River Phoenix btw, I look forward to checking it out.
I sincerely wish you all the best. I suffer from mental health issues myself and I know how horrible paranoia can be… x

1 Like
  • My name is Faith
  • I’m very insecure
  • I love music!
  • People tend to assume my race
  • I am a Pisces
  • I’m very blunt about my opinions
  • I wear glasses!
  • I really enjoy reading and writing
  • Most people assume I’m quiet, but I’m actually closed off and awkward.
  • I have depression, unfortunately.
3 Likes

Follow your own advice, haha… (Love yourself!) x

1 Like

Hi I’m Zoe, I’m Canadian, I love the colour purple, I have 4 disorders and possibly another one…, I’m a Libra, I’m the oldest out of three girls, I love to rp, my favourite book is five feet apart…also the book is based off of the movie and not the other way around. I was hit by a car in 2017, doctors say nothing is wrong with my left knee but I keep feeling extreme pain. I dance but rarely now because of my knee. I love to act and sing. My rl bestie is on the forums @/Scarlet_Wolf. I’m like in love love with Shawn Mendes. I have three favourite songs: A Little Too Much, I Don’t Even Know Your Name, and In My Blood. In My Blood is basically describing my life and what I go through daily.

1 Like

Thanks. You too! :heart:

1 Like

I’m the oldest sibling too!
That sounds awful, I hope you’re well as of now! x

2 Likes

I went to see 5SOS with my sister who is a fan - I got the tix as a birthday present for her, about three yrs ago, I think… “Rock Out With Your Socks Out” tour haha. She loves Michael too! x

1 Like