Let's get to know each otherrrr!

Hey lovelies :butterfly:
I’ve currently been active on forums and I have to agree, this community is absolutely wonderful.
Let’s get to know each other, share our insta handles, talk and vibe
Looking forward to meeting soo many amazing people out here :pleading_face::black_heart:

11 Likes

Ouh good idea!
I’m Hoà, I’m currently coding/writting a story, I draw and do edits too. My epi insta is @ciel.stories :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Btw, I’m looking for fantasy books to read so if you have a published fantasy story I would love to read! :))

What about you?

1 Like

Hey!!! I’m so glad you responded.
I’m Nush, an artist and an author… I like reading thriller, rom coms and sometimes mystery. I’ve been in this community since YEARS but this time after a long break and everything appears sooo new…
I’m gonna give you a follow, let’s chat!

3 Likes

Hey there! I’m Mirwren, I’ve been on episode for about 5-6 years but I’ve just joined the forums in Dec/23 bc I’m writing my first story! My fav genre is fantasy, I like anything but romance (ew) I create custom (magic) overlays & edit bgs too!
IG @Mirwren.writesepisode

3 Likes

hey!! so nice to meet you Mirwren. I’m gonna drop a hi on your instaaaa.
Super excited to get to know you

2 Likes

Hey Nush, my name is Constantina and I’m from Cyprus! I’ve been reading episode stories for 9 years and I’ve started writing probably 100 stories but never released any because I ended up getting bored and restarting :persevere::joy:

1 Like

heyy! omg i relate to this sooo much! i have three published but i hid two of em and one is on hold… it’s sometimes a hard process ngl. But yeaa it’s fun.

What’s your favourite episode story/stories :eyes:

1 Like

In my blood and Play Dirty are by far my favorite ones!! I also like Prince of Malibu and Infamous. What about you??

haven’t read anyyy of those ngl,
I re read the old ones i loved, Wicked Sins, Jaded Love… Summer Fever (recent obsession)

1 Like

Hii! I’m Sophie, I’ve been on episode for around 6 years now. I love horror/mystery and fantasy/romance stories. I’m currently writing my newest story atm even tho I have like 80+ drafts :sob::sob::sob:. I’m always down to make friends my insta is - @soph_writesss :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

hitting you up rnnnn

Hi! I’m Avery! I’m reading stories on episode since 2018 :smiley:
Year ago I started writing my first story (still not published cause I have new ideas every few weeks and rewriting everything lol) and in free time I’m making backgrounds and drawing. My instagram: @av3ry.epi :eyes:

1 Like

omg I’m surely gonna checkout your backgrounds, sometimes I LITERALLY NEED EM SO BAD HAHA … Nice to meet youuu btw, lets hit u up on insta

1 Like

Hey! I’m swagatika. I have been on episode for more than 4 years now. I have an on going story in action genre too, Even though I like comedy the most.
My insta a/c - @swagatika_stories

1 Like

Heyy! Super nice to meet you! I’m gonna ping you on insta🦋

1 Like

I like these types of threads :rofl:
Hello everyone My name is Dee I have been on episode since I was 10 years old like- :grinning: and I’m about to turn 20 :sob:
But I have finally decided to write my first story after all this time it’s called ‘Echoes of Deception’ but it’s not out yet I want to make sure that is good enough and captivating-

Anyways let me stop yapping (I’m a professional) and here is my insta which I have literally created today specifically for my new episode journey! @d.dsepisodeverse

1 Like

heyy! you really seem like a fun person to get to know! I’m def gonna ping you on ig.
Welcome to the community gorg, and I’M SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR STORYYYY

1 Like

AWWW you are really sweet thank you xx :smiling_face:

Hi Everyone! I’m Amya I’ve been on episode since 2015 :sweat_smile: I am now writing my first story after many failed attempts lol. I am not too picky with the genres I will read anything but Mafia! (sorry not sorry) I can’t get into it. My insta is episode.amyaa

Some fun facts about me: I am a nursing student, I love baking cookies, and I like to roller skate

1 Like

Hi I’m Elle, I thought these forums were dead but I’m so glad to find out they’re still being used!

I’ve written a story called Checking Out it’s been a very long time coming, (about 9 years). I originally posted it in INK but being a perfectionist I wanted to redo it all over again and change basically everything about it.

I would love any feedback if anyone has the time to go take a look at it. My advertising appears to not be working very well :sob:

Instagram handle is the_epi_emporium, I code for other people on Fiverr and would love to read and support new stories like my own if you guys have any recommendations! :heart_hands: