Let's help each other attract readers! (Recommend your stories, R4R, S4S etc.)

Here’s mine, love. :))
insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -8
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

1 Like

Hey there, I 'd love to do a r4r with you! :blush:

Plot: A girl recently finds out she has supernatural gifts. Will she be able to handle college life while crossing paths with two mysterious men, one of whom might be her soulmate?
IG: Athena_winter.writes
9 chapters, CC, 2 Love Interests, choices matter
1 Like

Okay, let’s do 3x3 chapters :hibiscus:

1 Like

Yes!!

1 Like

Hey, I’m opened to R4R

Title: Relying On Fate Ink
Author : Witty Coe
Genre : Romance
Episodes 1-15 out, ( if we doing a R4R you only have to read the first 3)
Description: Amina is someone looking for love. She is always told to just rely on fate. However, she finds herself playing a part of a tragic drama of revenge and murder. Full CC.
CC : Yes
My Instagram : @wittycoe.stories
Cover done by : @MysteryMaker

1 Like

Hey!

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying For You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.

1 Like

Title: DEAD END :zombie: :woman_zombie:
Author: vera.writes
Genre: Horror/Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: A mysterious virus turns people into zombies. Alex, a high school student, starts her fight for survival. But the zombies are only a part of what she will have to face…
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4902510557069312
IG: vera.writes

1 Like

I would love to!

1 Like

Hello episode lovers! It has been a month or so since I have published my first story ever, and I am so thankful for the 27 people who chose to give my story a chance <3 If you are reading this right now, you will know that I still haven’t given up on promoting my story to the episode world! And I am hoping that you will choose to give my story a chance (that lowkey didn’t make sense but I think you get what I mean lol). I tried so hard to create the best version of what I think the ‘perfect story’ is, and it may not be the perfect story to you, but in my eyes, the perfect story has many flaws, flaws that should be appreciated because they are what reality is, and to me that is perfect. So again, please give my story a try, if you like it, that’s amazing! And if you don’t, that is okay, because I have read some stories that I didn’t enjoy as much as others did, and I understand that not everyone will like the same thing <3 Here is my story…

Okay, I’ll try to send you SS when will be done

1 Like

Sweeties, I read all stories for r4r, sorry if I didn’t send you SS, I’m really busy :pensive: Thanks for understanding, love you :heart:

Thanks!

1 Like

done :hibiscus:

1 Like

done :tulip:

I enjoyed your story so far that I’ve read all chapters :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m glad you liked my story :cherry_blossom: I’m checking yours ASAP!

1 Like

I have no idea how to post a topic because it doesn’t say ‘new topic’ for me at the top. Do you know what I can do?

1 Like

Hey I have no idea how to start a new topic. I can only reply. I’ve searched up on youtube how to start a topic but the button I was supposed to press isn’t there for me. Do you have an idea how I can fix this?

2 Likes

Story title - LDR : A love from another star :star:

Description : Jason is an alien and on earth he is a model, he falls for Zara who is queen of fashion designing , when Jason is only left with a month. What happens when he return to his planet. Will they be together or falls apart.

Style - limelight

Genre - Romance

Instagram @roseepisode._

It is my first story ever so please do give a try :relaxed:

Story link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5262187476746240

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you?

1 Like