❤️ lets help each other out❤️ promote your story here/r4r/s4s

Heyy everyone I’m looking to promote my story and do a R4R (read4read) and S4S (shoutout4shoutout) on instagram. So comment your stories with the links and cover photo. Also add a description of your story.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO A R4R WITH ME YOU MUST READ MY STORY FIRST AND SEND SCREENSHOTS VIA PM. THEN AFTER COMMENT DONE. :heart:

:star2: MY STORY ANNOUNCEMENT :star2:

:blue_heart:Title : Don’t Fall

:blue_heart:Genre: Romance

:blue_heart:Description: Senior year of college is supposed to be the best year ever, that is until Amoura takes a liking into a new student with a deadly secret.

:blue_heart:Release: SEASON 2 OUT NOW!!!

What can you expect from the story?
:blue_heart: 1 Male Love Intrest
:blue_heart: Full CC of MC & LI
:blue_heart: Artscenes by @zamiraarts
:blue_heart: Get ready for a roller coaster of emotions and love that would make you scream.
:blue_heart: Choices matter​:shushing_face:
:blue_heart: 2 endings
:blue_heart: Few mini games here n there

:star2:Feel free to drop your theories and questions in the comments​:star2:

:blue_heart:Credit : Commission from @jellishfish.art

5 Likes

Hi I would like to do r4r. but can you please check if you read mine already, I tried a couple of times now I did r4r, and turn out they already mine

I would also love to do shout 4 shout after we both have done r4rafter because I wanna make sure not to be ghosted. and if you want I can do gem for gem. with support author

also love your cover.

Title : Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
No early acces or skip the wait
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

2 Likes

Just checked I haven’t read and I am reading now send screenshots via PM and I will do the same :blue_heart: and I truly understand getting ghosted after doing these I hate that but I still want to try to not only help get my story out there but help other authors too you know.

1 Like

do you have a link, I think I found it but it have a diffrent cover.

1 Like

Yes that’s the old cover but still the same story sorry the photo above is new :sweat_smile:

Okay, maybe you should update, or at least put a link because its very confusing. that it have another cover.

how many chapters would you like to do I have 9, and can see you have 11

also you didnt say if you wanted to gem choice. I have the option 5 and 12, at end of all chapters except the first

1 Like

I put both covers up^^ and I have skip the wait every 2 chapters and I would hate to have you spend all those gems so 3 for 3 will be fine.

1 Like

okay. 3 chapters that is fine with me.

so that is a no to gem support(just wanna makre sure)

1 Like

Yes because for once I’m broke on gems lol

1 Like

completly fine, and understandible

Reading first chapter I am a bit confused is this high school or college? Because they act like high school, but a guy has tattoos which you have to be 18 to get. And also fashion major, I don’t think they have that in high school.

So this is college and its their senior year of college and mind you they are still young 22 years of age. So you know they aren’t exactly super mature or anything.

Thank you for this!

TITLE: He Changed Me
AUTHOR: Hope&Less
GENRE: Romance (Comedy, Drama)
DESCRIPTION: Clarissa Campbell is secretly in love with Michael O’Reilly. One day he kissed her and her whole life turned upside down. What happens when she becomes everything she despised?
STYLE: Limelight
INSTAGRAM: @hopeless.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6067749886558208
COVER:
He_Changed_Me_qe_posterThumb_ub5fIKcyg7

1 Like

I didn’t mean where not mature, its the plot dosent fit the place, they do high school stuff in college.
Now I am not American so I might be wrog

But there is not lockers in college, that is a high school thing, they also dont have class president, I dont think they have a homeroom, and people dont usally shift school mid year. since its a higher education you have to be there from year start.

1 Like

So actually some colleges do as far as lockers but depending on your major for example I majored in Business and we had a class rep basically like a teachers help and they are responsible for handing out things and is the person who speaks on the behalf of their peers about an issue. There isn’t necessarily a homeroom but there is basically one class where all lessons are taught. You can shift schools midterm just it can hurt your credits if a certain college accepts a class or not. So you don’t have to stay at one school but its just better if you do for safety of your class credits.

1 Like

Okay again I am no american we dont have college at all. this is just what I know for that information I got.

I still feel like it sem more like high school then college though

1 Like

Its okay I understand your question but I am from America and this is basically my best way explaining it.

1 Like

Are you trying to do a R4R ?

We can do that, sure!

I have completed the 3 episodes let me know when you would like the screenshots.

1 Like