Let's help small authors to unlock writer's payment

I invite every author to post their reads and gem choices to see how much they need to be able to unlock writers’ payment. I tend to read only big authors’ stories (not intentionally) and I want to support small authors.

I don’t know if I can create a post like this, so please forgive me if I went against a guideline and let me know to erase the post.

17 Likes

Here’s my story :llama:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4829284878450688

2 Likes

Did you add gem choices?

1 Like

No, since only my friends are reading it :joy:

1 Like

Maybe one Day I’ll add some, but now it’s pointless

1 Like

I also want to share some tips for gem choices that are beneficial to the readers too:

• Other character’s POV. Insert mini-plots and let the readers see scenes to get to know more about the secondary characters that they like.
  • More outfits. I don’t like featured stories that have options like “use a designer dress (50 GEMS) or use a pajama to a gala (free)”, but maybe giving more options and variety it’s fine (for example the MC usually uses edgy clothes, but you let the reader choose a cuter outfit).
  • Give the readers the option to customize secondary characters.

Share your tips too, as I said, this is a thread to help small authors unlock writer’s payment.

7 Likes

it’s not pointless :(( you can improve your ranking

Thank you for doing this. Here’s my story. Hope you enjoy reading it, if you decide to read.

2 Likes

I don’t mean to be rude, you can share your stories, but please let us know your stats, this thread is to help you unlock the writer’s payment

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this initiative. Really appreciate it. Here is my story:

i-Humanoids

1 Like

here this is my tory ı hope u like it

1 Like

Thank you so much! This post really means alot since my goal was to unlock the writers payment!
C8B31B70-0380-4492-ADC9-6D4C685C9B5E

1 Like

Thank you for this! I doubt I’ll ever make payments (so far I have 514 reads and 78 gems) but here’s my story :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Liar Liar

Episodes 1-10 out now!

Violet is a former con-woman, the best there was. But what happens after quitting her life of crime she finds out her sexy new business partner is a man she’s previously conned? Silence him, or seduce him again?

2 Likes

I LIKE IT <33333

I really hope you unlock the writer’s payment, I will support you

1 Like

This thread is realllyy appreciated :blob_hearts:
Title: Smoke Then Lollipops
Cover:

Link:

I only use gems at the end for the “Would u like to support” choice.
Starts from episode 2 or 3 ig :thinking::black_heart:

My insta @Episode_80 ~💫

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:butterfly: Here’s my story:

Story Name: Queen B Diaries:
Author IG: @aa.writes.episode
Genre: Drama, rom-com
Description: You are awesome, kind…YES! YOU are the Queen Bee, and people love you! But, can you stop your arch-enemy when she will stop at nothing to dethrone you, and find love along the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328
Cover:

I currently have 939 reads in total…and 50 gems in total was spent by readers . :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Poison for your Heart by Aykay :point_right::point_left:
I only have support the author gem choices :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my. I never looked at this until now. Interesting.

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing this ! I am a new author. :blush: I’d be really happy if you’d take a look at my story. I only have support the author gem choices.
Title: Why Don’t You Love Me?
This is my story link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5249677170245632

1 Like

Story name:
Running For Freedom
Author: Me. (Samone)
Genre: Romance/Drama
Chapters out: 5
Style: Limelight
IG: @ samoneepisode
Description: Moving from state to state to run away from your biggest fear…him. You swear that nothing will get in your way…right?
MATURE CONTENT AND HARSH LANGUAGE

1 Like