Let's Play Episode!

So for this minigame, I’m going to give you a scenario. Each scenario usually has two or three choices. Choice A and Choice B. Some will cost 10 :gem: 's. Tag me whenever you make a choice. Everyone will start off with 50 :gem:
For example, let’s say you just caught your boyfriend cheating on you.

• Choice A:Confront him
  • Choice B: Get even.

Different choices have different outcomes. Not everyone will get the same. @ me whenever you make a choice so I can give you the outcome of that choice.
Let’s start!

You’re watching your little sister while your parents are out. You decide to go to the Grocery store. While at checkout, your sister spots a Hershey bar. She asks you for the candy bar. You tell her no. She starts being a brat and throws a huge tantrum in the checkout line. All eyes are now on you. What do you do?

•Yell at her and rush
•Calmly tell her to stop
•Give her the candy bar

6 Likes

@Celeste_3

Choice B. :black_heart:

1 Like

@itsgaby.p
You have chosen Calmly tell her to stop.

Your outcome

Your sister listened to you because you asked her nicely. You get your items scanned and walk out of the store. Something bright and pink catches your eye as you walk to your car. Once you get close enough, you notice some woman dressed in bright pink is leaning against your car, with her arms crossed. She finally notices you and looks at you with the nastiest facial expression. “I knew I recognized your car! I’ve seen it parked outside of Jerry’s house. Now, tell me. What is a bum bitch like you doing with MY man?” She yells. You have no idea who this lady is or Jerry. What do you do?
•Insult her
•Tell her she’s got the wrong person
•Ignore her and try getting into your car

1 Like

Lmao, okay.

Option C.

My girl better avoid physical contact and running that lunatic over. :sob:

1 Like

@itsgaby.p
You have chosen Ignore her and try getting into your car.

Your outcome

You try to ignore the lady. You attempt to go to your car. “You think you can ignore me!?” She grabs your wrist. “You homewrecker! Don’t you dare walk away from me.” You look around and begin to panic. You freeze up. Your sister watches this and begins to cry. Suddenly a voice calls out to you.
“Mom! Stop!” The lady drops your wrist. You face your rescuer. Your eyes widen once you realize who it is.
•Choice A: Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend (10 :gem: )
•Choice B: Your childhood crush
•Choice C: Your arch nemesis

Hehe. No manslaughter here :wink:

@TheParisLover
You have chosen Give her the candy bar

Your outcome

You decide to just give her the candy bar. As you reach for the Hershey bar, another hand brushes against yours. “Oh sorry. You take it.” They say. You thank them then proceed to pay for the candy bar. Your sister immediately stops crying and grabs the candy bar. You pay for the rest of your stuff. You begin to walk out of the store till you hear the person’s voice. “Keep the change.” You recognize the voice and immediately turn around and you see…
•Choice A: Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend (10 :gem: )
•Choice B: Your childhood crush

1 Like

Calmly tell her to stop.
@celeste_3

2 Likes

Choice A

2 Likes

@X.O.IcySnows
You have chosen Calmly tell her to stop.

Your outcome

Instead of quieting down, your sister gets louder. “I want candy!” She shrieks. People are now getting angry. A few have complained to the staff. You try calming your sister down but she refuses. Fortunately, a kind stranger taps you on the shoulder. They offer to pay for it. Your sister immediately calms down. You both thank the stranger. Once your sister stopped crying, you were able to get a better glance at the stranger. Your eyes widen as you recognize this person. You remember! They’re your…
•Choice A: Boyfriend/Girlfriend (:gem:)
•Choice B: Childhood crush

Choice C: arch nemesis @Celeste_3 >:3

1 Like

choice a <3 @celeste_3

2 Likes

@Kaidey
You have chosen to Yell at her and rush

Your outcome <3

You decide to yell at your sister. She stops crying. She frowns. You get a few disappointed looks from the other customers. You quickly scan and pay for your items. On your way out, your little sister accidentally bumps into a couple. “Hey, watch your stupid kid!” The girl says. You immediately turn towards the couple. You open your mouth to say something but your eyes direct towards the other person. Your eyes widen as you recognize this person. They’re your…
•Choice C: Arch nemesis

@Celeste_3

I’ll do it 'cause I’m such a nice sister.

1 Like

@clanswrites
You have chosen to Yell at her and rush

Your outcome

Your sister stops crying. She runs off to the bathroom. You attempt to chase after her but she’s too fast. She runs into the bathroom and locks the door behind her. You knock on the door. She responds with “Go away!” You start getting inpatient. You knock on the door again. She doesn’t answer. You respond with…
•Choice A: “Open, this door right now before I break it down myself!”
•Choice B: "I’m sorry for yelling. Please, come out.
•Choice C: “If you don’t come out right now, I’ll pay and leave you behind.”

Hmm

Choice B. :grinning:

2 Likes

@Skyler2
You have chosen to Calmly tell her to stop

Your outcome

You calmly tell her to stop crying. She stops crying but frowns. You get a few disappointed looks from the other customers then everyone returns to whatever they were doing… You quickly scan and pay for your items. On your way out the store, your little sister accidentally bumps into a couple. You turn towards your sister and quickly grab her hand. You start apologizing to the couple as you glare at your sister. Suddenly you hear a familiar voice call out your name. “N/A?” You face the person and immediately recognized their face. They’re your…

I apologize for the late reply! Busy with school!

2 Likes

@Celeste_3 Choice C :christmas_tree: :heart:

1 Like

Calmly tell her to stop (B)

1 Like

@Celeste_3

My name can just be Skyler/Sky

1 Like

@jessica.epi
You have chosen Calmly tell her to stop

Your outcome! <3

You try calmly telling her to stop. Your sister continues to cry. You hear other customers groaning. Some of them even complain to the staff. You continuously try shushing your little sister yet her tantrum continued. Someone had enough and yelled out,“Hey, you! Keep your kid in check!” Frustrated and now angry, you turn around to face the person. You open your mouth to say something but suddenly stop once you take a good look at them. You recognize this person because they’re your…
•Choice B: childhood crush

1 Like