Let's pray everyone for everyone 😊❤️

Hey there everyone hope you all are keeping fine , I m really worried because of this virus which seems to be very dangerous and spreading very fast .
So Let’s pray for those who were affected and pray that it doesn’t spread anymore . Take care everyone and of others :purple_heart: we can together fight this :blush: And let’s Shine Dream and Smile :star2::stars:

9 Likes

In my zone many people have been affected by this disease and the number of victims is growing. I hope you aren’t in the same situation, we can’t go to school and going in public places is dangerous. I hope this ends as soon as possible and that the affected people will heal.

3 Likes

Agreed, stay safe everyone and be careful. :heart:

3 Likes

Stay safe everything will be fine :blush:

2 Likes

Staying at home feels safe but this disease affected so many lives all over the world. I hope we can go back to our usual routine. And thank you. :heart:

2 Likes

Sometimes bad happens but it never wins as far as we all are together

2 Likes

I hope this virus ends soon. It’s really sad that all these people are going :disappointed_relieved:
I will pray for everyone, be safe :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Praying for all the affected countries and persons🙇‍♀️

2 Likes

Stay safe everyone♥️

Imma cast a protection spell for all :crescent_moon::sparkles:

2 Likes

I’m so worried an scared, my heart goes out to family’s an just everyone i hope you’ll all be okay an safe :heart:

1 Like

Thank you. I hope that everybody here is doing okay! Best wishes to everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been trying to take care of myself. Eating and sleeping well. :+1:t2:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.