Lets promote eachother!

Anyone have a new story or your wanting to get more reads? Let’s all promote each other!! This is an amazing community of writers so let’s all work together!!

Story Name: What If?

Author Name: Mindy

Genre: Romance

Description: Your head and your heart are leading you in two different directions, so which will you choose?

Instagram: @whatifoffical

Hello @Mthoenen, this is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Share Feedback to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for read4reads. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Your story sounds so interesting. I definitely can’t wait to read it! We can do a read for read and send each other screenshots
Here’s mine:
Title: Airhead
Author: Raiza
Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 8 (more to come)
Style: INK (CUSTOMIZE CHARACTERS)
Description:
(Book 1) How was Em to know that a disaster would strike, changing her life as she’s known it forever? One bizarre accident later, and Em Watts, always the tomboy, is no longer herself literally. She now has to live the life of a supermodel, Nikki Howard. There are many dark secrets and problems at every corner, including trying to get an old crush (Christopher) fall in love with Em again.

(Book 2) Em was pretty sure that being stuck in the body of a supermodel couldn’t be any worse. But it turns out she was wrong. It turns out that she has a mother who’s gone mysteriously missing, a brother who’s shown up on her doorstep demanding answers, and a former best friend who’s set on destroying Stark, a company she is the face of. How can Em balance all of this with high school and runaway shows and ex-boyfriends crawling out of every corner? Not to mention the company who she represents seems to be turning to the dark side…Also trying to convince the love of her life that models aren’t really just airheads, especially one in particular.

(Book 3) With everyone furious at her for something she can’t explain and nothing but the Stark Angel fashion show on New Year’s Eve to look forward to, Em’s reached the end of her rope… what’s the point of even going on? But when she discovers the truth about Nikki’s secrets and why she disappeared, she knows there’s only one person she can turn to.
Will Christopher be able to put aside his personal feelings and help expose Stark to the world? And this time if Stark finds out, they will have them both killed… permanently.

Send me a message if you want to do a r4r :slight_smile:

Title: You, Me And The Beat
Author: Anna
Episodes: 3/ongoing
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

HEY!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Im trying to dmyou on ig I read ur story last night!!

I didn’t recieve any messages :frowning:

I commented on your ig post to follow me back so i can dm you!

followed you back boo!

how do you dm ppl now girl! i havent been on insta in 2 yrs

Go on my profile, there’s a button for message there! :grin:

im using a computer lol

Oh you cant DM on computer haha

mannnnn! so that means i have to use my phone and its dead!! i will dm u later then

Okie dokes

Hey, thank you so much for creating this thread.:slight_smile:
I would love for you to check out my story, I’m also available to do read for read.
Here’s the details to my story in case anyone wants to check it out. :wink:
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

I didn’t get any dm’s on instagram but once I get it I’ll definitely write you back!

yeah i just found out you cant dm on computer so when my phone charges then i will dm u

I will do read for reads I just won’t be able to get to any stories tonight cause I’m going to a concert but I will definitely read it!

Ive already read yours, Im excited to see what happens in the next episode! You should check out my story too!