Let me know r4r

Let me know about r4r

Let me know if you wanna do r4r

1 Like

Wanna do r4r

Wanna do r4r

Wanna do r4r

Wanna r4r

Yes, just tell me when do we start and if you have an instagram we can chat in there. Mine’s: @episodeanon27

NEW STORY COMING SOON : MIRACULOUS LADYBUG

Hey! I’m making a new story called, Miraculous Ladybug like the popular show that released in 2018. Ever since it came out, I’ve always loved it however it seems to now be becoming very popular since COVID hit. So, I need some opinions on what you all would like to see, and how things are going to play out in the first few episodes.

EPISODE 1

• Marinette (Mari), shares her “secret” to the viewers and how it all played out
  • Adrien and Marinette discover their powers
  • Tikki & Plagg are humans
  • Possible that Adrien and Marinette reveal to each other who they are (???)

Since this is a new story that I am currently working on, please let me know what you all would like to see from the story such as plots or characters. I could also use all the help that I could get, so please feel free to DM me with advanced scripts WRITTEN OUT, COPY PASTE So I can add that into the story

IN NEED OF AN ART EDITOR FOR MY COVER. PLEASE DM ME TO BE HIRED AND WILLING TO WORK FOR FREE

Thanks so much! :llama:

:point_down: JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER & ADD ME :point_down:

tag : sick#0001

1 Like

Hi to you all!
Story Name: Falling Hard
Description: Love at first sight! It really exists or it’s just a lie in the eyes of people?And what happens when you fall in love, but don’t want to admit it out of selfishness?
I also do R4R

Hi!:heart_eyes:
I posted my first story, and I be grateful if you read and post my story on Instagram + we can do read4read🤗
We can help each other :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Please send me a message on Instagram if you’re open for R4R❤

**Follow me on Instagram - Shilat.episode

MY STORY:
The sassy girl & The arrogant boy
Author: Shilat
Story Genre: Romance with a lot of drama and action.
Chapters: 4 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
you enlist to the army to become a medic. You are a sassy girl who says whatever comes to your mind. Your handsome arrogant commander is driving you crazy. HOW YOU DEAL WITH HIM? WILL YOU PASS THE HARD TRAINING? (M /1 LI,CC)

Cover:

I’m reading The sassy girl & the aroggant boy. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6557050437042176

Wanna r4r dm me on Ricka.writes

I m on for R4R dm me Ricka.writes

HI wanna do r4r dm me on Ricka.writes

Sure wanna do r4r :relaxed:

Hii wanna do r4r dm me instagram Ricka.writes