Let's promote New Stories

Thanks for this thread!
I hope you’ll give my story a try and enjoy it!<3

•Story’s Name: Violet Eyes
•Story’s main genre: Drama (It also has romance and action)

•Story’s Description: She is a devoted detective who haunts down every criminal. He is a ruthless Mafia boss who is captivated by her violet eyes.Lies,Passion, Murderies.Will they manage to be together?

•Story’s Cover:

•Story’s Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571498214752256

Thank you for this thread! Check out my first story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6486806973054976

Its called Red With Envy and it’s a romance/thriller :slight_smile:

TITLE: Covenville by Sierra F.

DESCRIPTION: After a pregnancy scandal, the Lexington sister’s move to “Covenville” to relive their teen years. But there’s a dark secret to uncover. A sexy werewolf heir, Cameron Carter.

CATEGORY: Drama

ETC: Vampire & Werewolf story with diverse and poc main characters.

Read for read?

hiii here’s my story I’m working on feel free to check it out!!
follow my instagram trinityepisode ← click on that & it’ll take you there, for updates!!
Title: Umaworld
Genre: Fantasy
no cc sorry :pleading_face:
Description: Solar and Rome get thrown into a world that feels strangely familiar. Tasked with fulfilling a prophecy they know nothing about, they uncover secrets that lead them to the truth.
Link: Umaworld ← click on the name & it’ll take you to my story
Cover:

Here is my story!

Name: The Fallen

My User Name: Ivy🥰

Instagram: @ivywrites_epi

Description: your stunning vamp BFF is turning eighteen and is about to find her soulmate. She’s perfect head to toe, and you? Well, you don’t even know what you are.

Give it a read and let me know what you think!

Cover:

Happy for read for read😋 always wanting to support others!!

Thankyou for the thread! Here are my stories in case you want to check them out❤

Beneath Her Beauty

Lost, forgotten, a damsel in distress. Sunday is about to get a whole new meaning in life and it’s all thanks to the stranger she served at dinner. CCARTFT Winner

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5137234116935680

This story currently has 8 episodes.

Your Firefly

After the disappearance of your father you’re stuck with a sexy bodyguard, will the tension between you both rise or will the lies they hide behind be your downfall? M/F LICCART

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6511075515367424

This story currently has 26 episodes and is almost complete.

Thank you :two_hearts: R4R anyone? =)
Story details
R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link:

Hi! Thank you for this :sparkling_heart: much Love. Hope you have a chance to check it out.

Title: For Loving You
Cover:
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 2.03.41 AM
Author: Marerlyn

Genre: Romance

Description: After being left at the altar, Valerie closes herself to love. What happens when she meets Daniel, who is just as broken as she is. Will they let love set them free or let their pasts haunt them?

FULL CUSTOMIZATION
LIMELIGHT
11 CHAPTERS SO FAR

1 Like

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Lucy’s life is in so much trouble, so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from her troubles, she meets a mysterious guy with his own dark secret. (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Far Away link

Hi! I just published my new story. Feel free to check it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

:heartpulse:Title: Times Square: The Story Of Us
:heartpulse:Description: “Enlisting in the army for your lover was the biggest challenge you thought you’d ever face… But nothing prepared you for motherhood with two daddy’s boys.”
:heartpulse:Genre: RomCom (But can be seen on comedy section)
:heartpulse:Style & other features: Limelight | Full CC | Point system :sparkling_heart::pill: | Choices matter | Possibly three endings :eyes:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6128023490985984

Author’s Instagram: @janinestories

2 Likes

Wanna do r4r dm me

1 Like

Aww sure dear do you like to check mine :relaxed: you can find my story details on thread top R&R :Love Deception

Wanna do r4r dm me on instagram

1 Like

𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 :black_heart::eyes:

art by @/LiaDiablitaart

𝙨𝙮𝙣𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙨 : 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘨𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘺; 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘺𝘦𝘳. 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙.

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙 : 𝟥

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙨 : 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘶, 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 & 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴, (𝘛𝘉𝘋) 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 ッ

!!! : 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬 & 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 “𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.” (𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞.)

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙? 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 & 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 >> ! 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙙 :heart:

𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴, 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 @𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙨. (𝘱.𝘴 : 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢 !)

𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 & 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 !

𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘵, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤! 𝘪 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 & 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 <3

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,
𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒

Here is my story! :smiley:

• Story Name - Love From Different Realms
  • Genre - Fantasy
  • Description - Summer is a normal girl with a normal life but, when she finds out her soulmate is the king her life changes completely. As the soulmate bond grows stronger what will happen?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6072151444226048

Covers

I just published my story yesterday!

Name: Stone Cold

Author: Moonspike

Genre: Drama/Romance

Description: Two polar opposites are forced to get married in an attempt to destroy a common enemy. The catch? That enemy is a shadow from Alessia’s past and not everything is what is seems.

Wanna do r4r

Wanna do r4r again :grin:

You can find in the msg

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5188866126053376
Description - Dominique Foster has been fighting for a couple years. Is she finally ready to start fighting illegally? THE Axel Cole stands in her way. Will he be her greatest enemy or much more.