Let's promote New Stories

Thanks for this thread!
I hope you’ll give my story a try and enjoy it!<3

•Story’s Name: Violet Eyes
•Story’s main genre: Drama (It also has romance and action)

•Story’s Description: She is a devoted detective who haunts down every criminal. He is a ruthless Mafia boss who is captivated by her violet eyes.Lies,Passion, Murderies.Will they manage to be together?

•Story’s Cover:

•Story’s Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571498214752256

Thank you for this thread! Check out my first story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6486806973054976

Its called Red With Envy and it’s a romance/thriller :slight_smile:

TITLE: Covenville by Sierra F.

DESCRIPTION: After a pregnancy scandal, the Lexington sister’s move to “Covenville” to relive their teen years. But there’s a dark secret to uncover. A sexy werewolf heir, Cameron Carter.

CATEGORY: Drama

ETC: Vampire & Werewolf story with diverse and poc main characters.

Read for read?

hiii here’s my story I’m working on feel free to check it out!!
follow my instagram trinityepisode ← click on that & it’ll take you there, for updates!!
Title: Umaworld
Genre: Fantasy
no cc sorry :pleading_face:
Description: Solar and Rome get thrown into a world that feels strangely familiar. Tasked with fulfilling a prophecy they know nothing about, they uncover secrets that lead them to the truth.
Link: Umaworld ← click on the name & it’ll take you to my story
Cover:

Here is my story!

Name: The Fallen

My User Name: Ivy🥰

Instagram: @ivywrites_epi

Description: your stunning vamp BFF is turning eighteen and is about to find her soulmate. She’s perfect head to toe, and you? Well, you don’t even know what you are.

Give it a read and let me know what you think!

Cover:

Happy for read for read😋 always wanting to support others!!

Thankyou for the thread! Here are my stories in case you want to check them out❤

Beneath Her Beauty

Lost, forgotten, a damsel in distress. Sunday is about to get a whole new meaning in life and it’s all thanks to the stranger she served at dinner. CCARTFT Winner

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5137234116935680

This story currently has 8 episodes.

Your Firefly

After the disappearance of your father you’re stuck with a sexy bodyguard, will the tension between you both rise or will the lies they hide behind be your downfall? M/F LICCART

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6511075515367424

This story currently has 26 episodes and is almost complete.

Thank you :two_hearts: R4R anyone? =)
Story details
R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link:

Hi! Thank you for this :sparkling_heart: much Love. Hope you have a chance to check it out.

Title: For Loving You
Cover:
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 2.03.41 AM
Author: Marerlyn

Genre: Romance

Description: After being left at the altar, Valerie closes herself to love. What happens when she meets Daniel, who is just as broken as she is. Will they let love set them free or let their pasts haunt them?

FULL CUSTOMIZATION
LIMELIGHT
11 CHAPTERS SO FAR

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Lucy’s life is in so much trouble, so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from her troubles, she meets a mysterious guy with his own dark secret. (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Far Away link