Let's promote our Unpublished stories ๐Ÿ˜‰

ty!!

1 Like

Welll mine is a mafia/ romance/ drama and itโ€™s called โ€˜Liesโ€™ and its coming soon!

The story does include customization for the male love interest, the main character and sister of the main character. And possibly more!

3 Likes

Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Description : Life hasnโ€™t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Story Cover :arrow_down:

1 Like

Hi!!! My story will be out in a few days/weeks! I canโ€™t wait to hear feedback from you guys and I certainly canโ€™t wait to read your stories.

1 Like

Bump!
This is my story (unpublished)

1 Like

Thanks for thread!
Story name: Bounded Lies
Author: Abbixowrites
Genre: Drama/Mafia/Romance
Description: Her brother wrongly accused & wanted by her now enemy Rade Dragon the infamous Mafia boss,once proven innocent can they work together to get the truth or will shots be fired?
Cover:

I plan on publishing it someday this month!

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! Iโ€™m currently working on a summer story which will be published (hopefully) latest in October :relaxed:

๐“๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž: ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐บ๐‘œ

๐†๐ž๐ง๐ซ๐ž: ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ฆ

๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐—ผ๐ง: ๐‘‡๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘›, ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘  - ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ. ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ?

๐…๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ: ๐ถ๐ถ, ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ , ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก, ๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘ 

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐พ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก (๐‘€๐ถ) & ๐ฟ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ž ๐‘Š๐‘–๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘› (๐ฟ๐ผ)

๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž: ๐‘‚๐‘๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ 2021 (๐ป๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ :sweat_smile:)

๐‚๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ: ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’

I also posted a teaser on my IG account, in case someones interested :relaxed:

@tsukino.creates

2 Likes

3CF942AB-75AC-4027-A918-DAA03EB314F0_4_5005_c
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5157269574189056
Genre: Romance (+drama/mystery)
Summary:In the mafia world arranged marriages are the norm. And Santina will do anything to protect her family, even if that means marrying a man she does not loveโ€ฆ CC in chapter 4!
More chapters to come!!!

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s an awesome cover!!

2 Likes

โ€ข Title : The Demonโ€™s Baby

โ€ข Description : After a steamy night with a rather mysterious hot stranger, you get pregnant, you also find that he is more than just a person that meets the eye but a DEMON!!

โ€ข Features : Art scene, Limelight , Customisation

โ€ข Character : Alex (LI) Charlotte (MC)

โ€ข Release date : Probably after 2 months :sweat_smile:

โ€ข Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6468351739756544

1 Like

Thank you so much! Drew it myself and Iโ€™m kinda proud of it hehe :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread love!!!

Story: A Holiday Fling

Genre: Romance

Sub-Genre: Comedy

Style: Limelight

Directing: Advanced

Publishing Date: Winter 2021

Description: Cheyenne is a perfectionist headed home for the holidays for the first time in years. However, holidays with the family are anything but perfect. Not only will she rediscover the chaotic bliss of her family; but sheโ€™ll also rediscover her sexy neighbor from across the way.

***The description is subject to change

This story will have a custom cover, art scenes, backgrounds, and overlays!
This story will have choices!
This story will have mini games!

Follow me on insta (bgb.episode) for updates!!!
I also make art and sometimes take commissions :blush:

1 Like

Hey! My story is set to be publish on July 24 2021. (Tomorrow!)

When shipwreck leaves you stranded at sea with a band of pirates, will you teach them to navigate the sea using the stars? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map, this sea is full of secrets.

You can expect customization, the option to choose your gender, and very advanced directing

Look for it tomorrow on the episode app!

2 Likes

Title: Replay

Genre: Comedy

Description: Forced to forfeit vacation for filming, arrogant and sarcastic actress Alva Spencer gets stuck in a time-loop. Torn between recklessness and common sense - which will win?

Story cover so far: (Still trying to decide a background for it. Btw I drew it all myself, with NO REFERENCE POSES. Please do not steal or trace etc. Watermark is in the middle.)

Extremely advanced directing.
Minigames
Art Scenes
Some Choices Matter
Music / Sound
Two Different Endings

2 Likes

Title:
Through The Void

Chapterโ€™s itโ€™s going to have:
At least 30

Whatโ€™s it about:
I wanted to be creative, you find an antic not knowing the story behind it itโ€™s said to hold a lost soul of the prince of dreamโ€™s who was betrayed and trapped never to love again all because he loved someone else.

Publishing:
August 21st

It has some mini games in it

My first ever story Iโ€™m a new author.

2 Likes

BLACK BIRDS
Mystery, Thriller

When Roselyn moves to a new town, she discovers her double - a girl whose death is beginning to take over not only her thoughts, but also her lifeโ€ฆ

LL
CC
2 LI
Point system
Most of the choices matter
Music/Sound

Iโ€™m a new author and itโ€™s my first story.
You can follow me on insta - gie.episode

1 Like

@Sydney_H Can you close this thread pls? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Iโ€™m not done with the story tho, still thinking and looking for more ideas.
Title: The Cheater Murderer
Genre: Thriller