Small cover:
Her_4L_posterThumb_xDp9QtIXH5

Large cover:
Her_4L_posterImage_9KrwfJqISj

Story: Lydia
Genre: Romance/ Action
Style: Limelight
Episodes 13 (Ongoing/ More to come!)
Description: Never thinking life would turn out this way, secrets start to unravel a world you never expected. Secret agents, a spy academy, love, lust & someone is keeping an eye on you too.
Story link:

1 Like

Your story looks interesting! Wanna do R4R?

Tittle: Taken: Dead or Alive (INK)
Author: xoRoséxo
Genre: Drama/Action
Chapters: 15
Description: Rose & Sophia Beaumont are tough to handle. But what if one is taken and another one has been targeted to kill? Will they able to stay strong? Or love will get in the way?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5725258112892928
Instagram: xoroses.episode
20190223_224142

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll read it now!

Hiya! I’d love to do a R4R!

Title: The Unexpected
Author: C. Jade
Description: Life has not always been kind to Shay. But what happens when she meets a gorgeous stranger than turns her life upside and proposes an offer she can’t refuse?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6287031011704832

2 Likes

Just finished reading the first few chapters! I like it so far, I also enjoy the duel language you have going on for the reader, as well as I’m very curious to see what happens between Rose and Leo and Sophia and Eric☺️Screenshot_20190605-210925

1 Like

Hi, I’ll start reading your story now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Thanks!! I’d read yours too!! I love it!!

1 Like

Hi! I just finished your story! I will be continuing to read it!

1 Like

Oh yay! You liked it? I’m going to read your right now! :black_heart:

1 Like

I read your story! I love the MC’s sassy! it’s officially added to my favorites :black_heart:

1 Like

Hi Babes

Would love to do r4r.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Name - Emerald Falls - The Beginning
Author - ladyjj
Genre - Drama
Episodes - 20 (Complete)
Description - When Danny and Josie, meet… their lives become very complicated??
Action, Romance, Suspense, twists and turns
Will test them, their families, and their friends lives…
Reads - 317 as of 6th June 2019

1 Like

Hi, thanks for this thread :heart:
Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 10
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

1 Like

Hey,

I’ll take a look at it now :heart: Here’s mine :slight_smile:

Title: THE GAME
Author: Danibelle.Epi
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 14 (more coming soon)
Style: INK
Description:
He doesn’t just break hearts… He ruins lives. As ruthless as he’s attractive, will you give in when Boston’s richest bad boy places a bet on hooking up with you in just 2 weeks?

LINK: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5714788369432576
cover

1 Like

Hello Mine is also a Drama/romance as well
It has sensitive topics in it… but I will be willing to do a R4R with you?

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like

Liked it? I love your story so far! I love how every time Warrick sees Shay he’s always thinking she’s beautiful! It’s also added to my favorites now!

1 Like

I’ll start reading now! :slightly_smiling_face::slight_smile:

I just finished reading your episode! I love the chemistry between Danny and Josie! I hope they figure things out with their baby now being involved! Keep writing! :slight_smile:

Sounds interesting, I’ll start reading now!

1 Like

Thank you babe appreciate it will start on yours tomorrow :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Title: At First Sight
Genre: Comedy
Style: Limelight (Female CC in Chapter 2)
Chapters: 3 so far!
Description: Jayce, a cocky celebrity, is used to getting the ladies by his looks alone. How can he capture the attention of Imogen, a girl who cannot see?

1 Like