Lets read and help another

Promote your story! Please read my story too :blush:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Title: Entranced Hearts
Genre: Drama
Description: After finally running away, she finds herself in the arms of an old flame. He’s determined to restore what’s been broken. But is that really possible when their past is closeby?

If you want to do r4r pm me !

17 Likes

Thank you for the thread :purple_heart:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 13 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the thread. :heart::relaxed:

Title - His Bodyguard Girl

Description - She is gorgeous, courageous and is hired as a bodyguard for Sinclair’s son but there’s one condition: NO FALLING IN LOVE but things get worse when he can’t take his eyes off her.

Genre - Romance / Drama

Style - limelight

Full CC , 1LI

Current chapter (16 out now!!)

*I update fast.

*The story has music and sounds.
*The story doesn’t contain any gem choices.

• There’s no wait.
    *Nice outfits and hairstyle for free.

Link - I’m reading His Bodyguard Girl (16 out now! ). Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

3 Likes

Hi! Thanks for this thread!

• Title: My Protector
  • Genre: Action (Also includes romance, drama, and mystery)
  • Style: LL
  • Description: After discovering your family’s secret, you fled to NYC. Until you met him, who’s willing to protect you. Will you uncover the truth of your family’s secret and fall in love?
  • Chapters: 5 (More Coming Soon)
  • Instagram: @storiesbybless
  • Link: Episode Writer Portal

Some Important Features Included:

• Art Scene (s)
  • Full CC
  • Different POV’s
  • Advanced Directing
  • Sounds/ Music

Cover:

2 Likes
Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

3 Likes

Thank you for this thread and I will be happy if you take time to read my story too

Author : hipsy_writes
Title : Falling For Him
Genre : Fantasy
Description : Max doesn’t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him? NO CC/ 1LI / Art Scenes
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : 4 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming
Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @hipsywrites

2 Likes

Hi everyone
Hope you all have a good day!
I started this story a year ago, it has 11 episodes now.
I didn’t write on it last months because I was busy with uni, but now I want this adventure to keep going, I loved writing this. But no one read it the last months :(( so, if you are looking for a story with a lot of choices, high school drama and love intrests, please check out mine and I will continue this story with a lot of new plots, handsome boys, sexy conversations and difficult choices :))

Title: Five Friends
Genre: high school drama/ romantic

3 Likes

If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 12
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

2 Likes

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :heart:
thank you for the thread :slight_smile:

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-20 chapters out now Season 1 with Early Access

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

and a new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

1 Like

Title: Enchanted By You
Genre Romance

Full CC for MC + Name CC & Full Cc for Love interest.
Choices that Matter and Pointsystem

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Miles is a single father who believes his chance at love dies with his wife. Tess is an eccentric optimistic who moved to England to start a new life away from the tragedy of her failed relationship. The two meet by chance and discover that sometimes even at our darkest moments fate will step in and show us the light. Or in this case, show them that love is possible even if first appears as lust…

X Honey

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :sparkling_heart:

Here is my story ! I love to do r4r with anyone !

Story: My New Beginning
Author: Shivali
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: LL
Episodes: 6 - Episode 7 in a few days
Description: Aviana is finally free from her childhood traumatic life. She is starting fresh to find her biological mom. Will she ever be able to find love or trust anyone again? LL 1LI
Instagram: @shiv.episode

c9b7a223043932f798b65a59a12083f2a91641c5

1 Like

Hi! I’d like to dedicate this thread to my new story 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕕 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤 🫶🏼 :cupid:

I’ve been working on it for a while, trying to get some reads but it’s been difficult! I’d appreciate if you gave it a go! I even released a new chapter recently! :pleading_face:

This is not a r4r thread, just a promotion!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Title: Entranced Hearts
Genre: Drama
Description: Inseparable from the beginning, Huxley and Novah meet again. Everything has changed, except for what lies in their hearts. Will they be able to handle the past that is after them?

Thank you so much x :two_hearts:

Please check it out, it will mean the world to me :white_heart::dizzy:

1 Like

Hey Acre,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 17 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 4:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… (LL) CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: ) :

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete)

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete)

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete)

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…)

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…)

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…)

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Shinzy

Story Description

Athan Raynor is dangerous, powerful, & everything you’re against. You exist to eliminate his kind, but will you be sucked into his darkness, under his thrall, or will you prevail?

(Full cc, choices, adv directing, artwork)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Hey, everyone :blush:
Thank you for this thread
This is my new story if you are interested in a Mystery story
Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 5 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : red877.episode

Hi lovely humans!
Decided to just come on here and desperately beg for reads…you know, the usual :sweat_smile: (Thanks for the thread btw)
Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Velazquez
Instagram :velazquez.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal)

Thank you for this thread and good luck with your story!
Both of my stories are thrillers and have a romantic subgenre :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Story Link: Desperation Story Link
Episodes: 7 (ONGOING)

:beach_umbrella: Into The Abyss
Story Link: Into The Abyss Story Link
Episodes: 6 (ONGOING)

1 Like

Hi Thanks for this thread :revolving_hearts:

If anyone would like to read mine, I have just published the first 5 chapters, more to come very soon!

Title: A Summer To Remember

Genre: Romance

Description: Billie has been holding onto her love for Nate for 6 years. Little does she know - so has he. When a twist of fate brings them back together, will they get there happy ever after

Instagram: @natalie.episode.xo

Read here: Episode Writer Portal

I’m also happy to do r4r or g4g aswell :revolving_hearts:

Thank you so much for the thread! Here is my story :sparkles:

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 5 (chapters are lengthy imo with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, some advanced directing, werewolves, vampires, angels, demons, witches, fairies, etc.

Hey, I’d love it if anyone would give my story a read :blush::sparkling_heart: and leave a fanmail if you liked it or have any questions (;

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system, impactful choices
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: Cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower: