Lets read and help another

Hey, everyone :blush:
Thank you for this thread
This is my new story if you are interested in a Mystery story
Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 5 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : red877.episode

Hi lovely humans!
Decided to just come on here and desperately beg for reads…you know, the usual :sweat_smile: (Thanks for the thread btw)
Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Velazquez
Instagram :velazquez.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal)

Thank you for this thread and good luck with your story!
Both of my stories are thrillers and have a romantic subgenre :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

Story Link: Desperation Story Link
Episodes: 7 (ONGOING)

:beach_umbrella: Into The Abyss
Story Link: Into The Abyss Story Link
Episodes: 6 (ONGOING)

1 Like

Hi Thanks for this thread :revolving_hearts:

If anyone would like to read mine, I have just published the first 5 chapters, more to come very soon!

Title: A Summer To Remember

Genre: Romance

Description: Billie has been holding onto her love for Nate for 6 years. Little does she know - so has he. When a twist of fate brings them back together, will they get there happy ever after

Instagram: @natalie.episode.xo

Read here: Episode Writer Portal

I’m also happy to do r4r or g4g aswell :revolving_hearts:

Thank you so much for the thread! Here is my story :sparkles:

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 5 (chapters are lengthy imo with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, timed choices, some advanced directing, werewolves, vampires, angels, demons, witches, fairies, etc.
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hey, I’d love it if anyone would give my story a read :blush::sparkling_heart: and leave a fanmail if you liked it or have any questions (;

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system, impactful choices
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: Cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

Hi :blush:
Thank you for the thread! :heart:
if you are interested in a Mystery story

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Episode: 8 (ongoing)
Description: You wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. You realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. Something terrible is going on around you and your friends. Will you be able to find it? the most important thing is, will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

Thanks for this thread!

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre: Thriller

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”
After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…

Episodes: 11 (ongoing)

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Tappable menu
:wilted_flower: Limited CC for the MC, she’s black
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: NO gem choices other than “support the author”.
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

I hope you like it!

Hi!! I’m up for an R4R/G4G if you want! I have two ongoing stories right now. Here’s their info if you’re interested! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hate the Player

Dark Star

Check out: Mentally forbidden
Description: It was hate/annoyance at first sight.
When he starts to get close to the truth of your dark past, will you still be able to resist him?
Mystery/Romance
Author: Queen E
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
*I try my very best to update every week (on the weekends)
Pls recomend and share if you like it!
Got any suggjestions?? LET ME KNOW!!!

My First Story- Unconventional Love✨

Episodes- 20 released so far and I update every Thursday

Genre- Romance

Description- You applied for your dream job at Kings News and didn’t realize your dream man would come along with it. Can you have both or will your world start to fall down?

Gem choices- the gem choices are mostly for support the author at the end of the story. There are some gem choices for bonus scenes or features but do not impact the story they just give additional insight or fun.

Link to story- I’m reading Unconventional Love. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

Hey, Thanks for this post. I just recently completed Season 3 of my story called The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy. You can check it out below:

Title: The Adventures of Samantha the Fairy
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: INK
Episodes: 36 (Season 3 COMPLETE) (ONGOING)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: There’s always peace in Mondanasia unless evil destroys it. Can Princess Samantha save the land of Mondanasia in time?
Cover:
Story_Title_3Q8xlY_posterThumb_kzvsIrcgex

Here are links and info on the other stories I wrote:
Title: Monster Castle LL
Episodes: 3 (ONGOING)
Genre: Horror
Description: You saw a video of the Monster Castle. You also won the contest but, was
this all an evil plot?

Features:
:gem: Choose your Gender
:gem: Choose your Sibling’s Gender
:gem: Choose your Love Interest Gender
:gem: Choose your sibling’s love interest Gender
:gem: CC for (MC, MC’s Sibling, MC’s LI, and MC’s Sibling’s LI)
:gem: Art Scenes
:gem: A few mini games here and there
:gem: Shorter or longer story plot lines
:gem: and more…

Cover:
Monster_Castle_LL_posterThumb_hcPejJjzNU

Title: Monster Castle (INK)
Episodes: 15 (COMPLETE)
Description: You’ve seen the video, you won the contest. But was this an evil plot to get you to come to the Monster Castle? (CC, Sibling CC, tappable minigame, choices, etc.)
Cover:
Monster_Castle_posterThumb_gTqPS9Xi3z

Title: Demon in the Closet
Episodes: 7 (COMPLETE)
Description: Debby’s life is changed forever after the sudden disappearance of her parents. She must find them before it’s too late.
Cover:
Demon_in_the_Closet_posterThumb_2hNncmGket

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Episodes: 17 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover:
Super_Wolf_Girl_31_posterThumb_IOJV0bbi3n (1)

Title: The Fantasy World of Berlanda
Episodes: 6 (ON HOLD)
Genre: Fantasy
Description: In the Fantasy World of Berlanda, two royal heroes named Princess Mia and Prince Drake go on quests and adventures to save their fantasy kingdom from evil.
Cover:
Fantasy_World_DC_posterThumb_EpNmcyASmf

Title: Squad: The Gavinville Paranormal Team
Episodes: 5 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: In Gavinville, monsters attempt to plague the city with its enhanced evil, and it is up to five squad heroes Karen, Sharon, Regina, and Max and Kyle to stop them. But will they?
Cover:
The_Paranormal_Team_Limelight_posterThumb_nlGCSs926r (3)

Thanks so much for this post :smiley: :slight_smile: :sparkles: :butterfly:

Mentally_forbidden_posterThumb_dctp6HV9gy

Description: It was hate/annoyance at first sight.
When he starts to get close to the truth of your dark past, will you still be able to resist him?
Mystery/Romance
Im up for R4R if anyone want to!

Heres my story

Title: Pride Love
Genre: LGBTQ+ :prideheart:
Episodes: 4
Storylink: Episode Writer Portal

My Instagram is @waxeye.episode

Up for a R4R :grinning:
Up for a G4G :gem:

bump!

Bump!

Hello thank you for this thread. I published the first 4 episodes of my first story. You can take a look at it if you’re interested :blush:.

We can do a R4R if you want.

My IG: astrid_author

Genre: Romance

Title : Thanks to you

Description : Two months after her brother’s death, Yasmina tries to move on. Will she manage to survive in this new school without him? Could meeting new friends be what she needs?

1LI Full CC
More coming soon…

https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/4683164078768128

WOW your story seems so interesting I’m always into enemies to lovers!! Mind checking out my first story?

It’s called “Baby Doll”

Description:
Known for being single for her entire life because she isn’t attracted to people so easily, until Adrien Parkermoore.

1 Like

Bump!

bump!