Let's read our stories #readforread!

SOO Most of us here have stories and I am pretty sure we all needs MORE and MORE readers! So let’s do read for a read
You read my story : HIS DOLL
And we will read your story!

Please promote my story

5 Likes

oooh sounds greattt
and here’s mine:
“Rom-Con”
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6708522088988672

3 Likes

I’d be up for a R4R!

This is mine (available in both Ink & LL) -

Story: Stay.

Author: Kiki.

Genre: Drama.

Style: Ink & Limelight

Chapters: 15 (ongoing)

Instagram: @kiki_epi

Description; She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

Links:

Covers:

2 Likes

Hi! Sounds great!
I just posted the first episode of my first story ever so I would appreciate if you could give me some feedback!
I’ll leave the link here: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6140455042744320
And this is the cover:

Hope you enjoy it!
-Soul.

1 Like

Just started reading yours and I already like it! Specially the intro! Good work❤️ I’m definitely adding it to my library!

2 Likes

I love it so far!! Love the points system too :))

2 Likes

Ty ty I’m checking urs out too :)))

Ty ty
do you have a link to ur story?

2 Likes

Thanks! I really appreciate it…

2 Likes

I am down for r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

2 Likes
1 Like

Finished reading

2 Likes

Hey! I’m down to do read for read.

Here’s my story:
1.Title of the story: REMEMBER ME (fully released)
2.Name of the author: A. G. KHALIQ
3.Story genre: ROMANCE/ACTION/THRILLER
4.Story style: INK
5.Story summary: Sapphire Stone is brutally murdered by a hitman when her lover’s friends don’t want them to be together. As a ghost, she takes you back in time to tell you how her story began.
6.Link to the app: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6060857413140480
7.Any social media accounts the author wants to share: Instagram @a.g.khaliq

Thanks guys!

Story_Title_mMGCed_posterThumb_VjC3Z28bXF

2 Likes

Hii!! This is my story… It has 7 chapters published with more to come! I hope you have time to check it out, I’d appreciate it so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The Pulse by ShannFergg written in Limelight

Description: Shan lands her dream job…But with that comes drama, scandal, and murder… Can she navigate her way through her crazy new life, or will she be consumed by it?

Genre: Dramatic Thriller

Social Media @episode.shannfergg on instagram

pulsecover

I hope you like it if you check it out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello! Hope you’re having a great day.
If you’re interested please reply with the linl to your story so I can check it out too
I puplished my story a few days ago and I update regularly. Check it out of you’d like to :heart:
Title : Spotlight
Style : limelight
Episodes : 4 (working on more)
Description : Taylor is a young girl with big dreams and hard reality, what will happen when she meets a Harvey Rodriguez who’s in some way involved in an old tragedy that happened to one of her old friends? And because the story doesn’t just focus on one story, the other part is about Harvey who’s trying to get closure on something that happened to him in the past, is he going to survive through living a double life?
Link :

IMG_20190608_011439_279

2 Likes

I’m in!
My new story AVATAR!
Only 3 chapters.
INK
Author: Episode_Polska
Description: Theodore Malone. A teenager who inherited the Avatar’s power. He will face tough challenges, reconciliation of being Avatar and Theo, getting to know his powers, keeping order in his life and keeping secret who he is. Last year at school, exams and friends who start to think that something is wrong. He will have a lot of fights, defeats, problems … Will he be able to withstand the pressure, will Theodore give up?

Link:

Avatar_ENG_posterThumb_Zg6mjPbhYE

Hi, thanks for this thread :heart:

Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 12
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Forbidden

Hey everyone! Please read my story. Up for R4R just let me know and reply with your link <3

Follow me on Instagram with your Episode accounts - @Ell_Rose_Episode and I will follow back! :cupid::cupid::cupid:

STORY NAME: FORBIDDEN :cupid::cupid::cupid:
LIMELIGHT & CC ON ALL MAIN CHARACTERS (Maddison, her best friend Kate & her 3 love interests so far!)
Maddison’s life has been a series of heartbreaks; then she falls for her teacher. Can she navigate the path to happiness from forbidden love, with Logan, Oliver or Jax by her side?