Let's remove the toxicity :)

This is a great idea!!

1 Like

I would say no.

3 Likes

I think no. The n word shouldn’t be used in stories at all, especially if you’re not Black. Some might see it as offensive.

3 Likes

Thanks for the “support”. Do you have useful information about certain topics?

1 Like

No, I don’t. :pensive::pensive:

It took me some time to think really hard about this, but I have to say no. You don’t really need to use that word since there are words that can be used to convey the same message that aren’t slurs.

2 Likes

The world should be thankful to have you. Small platform or not this deserves to be read by the WHOLE episode community. I would love to join your project and rise awareness for Authors. However there is something that I think should also be addressed to the readers, We all know that when we get hurt we tend to be angry. But some of the things I have seen on Instagram and on Episode Forums are unacceptable. Its bullying. I understand that what some authors have done were despicable but the hate is going way too far (as for death threats and harassment) and I believe that if we want authors to change, we need to change with them. We are blaming authors for leaving because they couldn’t “take backlash” but this backlash is no longer constructive criticism, People commit suicide because of these conditions and yes of course it is their faults but its is also our faults for not discussing it properly. We all need to learn to grow up and stop taking everything to offence. I saw a comment on an authors post saying “I don’t like when dark skinned characters have green or blue eyes” and now the Author is changing her characters appearance. That for me shows that we are being too defensive. Episode Authors already have a very strict guideline to think about and now we are forcing them to change their visions?! This is just an aspect that I think should be included into this project. Thank you for raising positivity and please consider this to be added. Lots of love and support x

5 Likes

Of course! The point of the thread was to make people aware, that some stereotypes are not okay or some that are not true. (As well as helping people creating characters. :)) )

1 Like

I love this idea whats yours instagram so i can follow you :blue_heart:

1 Like

:clapping:
This needed to be done long ago

2 Likes

Bump

Yes I agree with your point. I like your sentence “If we want authors to change, we need to change with them”. I’ll definitely add this topic in a post on instagram (and maybe the forums) : )

2 Likes

My instagram is @epy.nina (just like my Forum name)

I’m not very creative oops.

Nope. I’m not naming people but, an author did that and received a lot of backlash. And it’s quite offensive.

3 Likes

I edited the “description” of this thread, so that people can help “easier” : )

Bump

Thank you! :heart:

bump!!