LETS STRESSED OUT TOGETHER 😣 😖

I know this is random but, do you guys ever feel like there’s too much work to do, too much deadline, and you guys don’t know what should you’ve done first. AND ENDING UP DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!, like seriously i have no idea. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I have like fourth presentation, practicum, homework, and now I didn’t know what to do.
PLEASE TELL ME I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE

19 Likes

No you’re not alone I have 17 unhanded in assignments while struggling to keep up with my current work :crazy_face::skull:

2 Likes

I know right, and i end up writing in episode :laughing: :laughing:, episode really drive me crazy. The funniest thing i’ve stuck in my episode 1, no improvement :rofl:

2 Likes

No, you are not the only one . I have 3 assignments and few homework but Here I am just thinking about what should I do first :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Writing the first episode is so annoying because you want to introduce everything without sounding boring or annoying but have no clue on how to start :sob:

1 Like

i hate the feeling tho, i ending up wasting my time :confounded:, still my work isn’t finish :rofl: :rofl:

Same goes from me LOL

Same. I have a lot of missing assignments. And my conference is today. I am going to be in huge trouble. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have all of my assignments turned in but
I have math homework but I’m like “EPI COMES FIRST >:3” (no i don’t actually type like that or use kaomojis, it’s just satire haha)

I always have that. Every single time. Currently have an extra course on top of a full workload so I’m constantly stressing out. Nothing gets done until the last minute.

1 Like

Trust me. I’m going down the same road too. I’m submitting college essays, writing 3 essays for 3 scholarships due end in December. Class work, homework, I gotta write a speeech that I gotta present on Saturday and have t finished yet. I’m stressed lol but hey we can do it!

1 Like

oh god, i ikr, I’M SO ADDICTED TO EPI, i’m a newbie and so excited with the epi thing, it so COOL
(Even my coding skill is below average) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL, now i’m only done assignment h-minutes when the assignment supposed to be done, it’s like my brain smarter at the time :laughing: :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

The panic sets in.

Hoping they accepted you! :innocent: :innocent:,
Does collage mean university?, (P.s i didn’t leave in usa, i have no idea collage mean) :cry: :cry:

1 Like

College means university in America. In some countries, they have both college and university.

1 Like

This isn’t the right topic. I think you’re looking for the tinker animation.

tinker_kneel_neutral_loop
tinker_kneel_neutral_loop_rear
tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear

1 Like

Oh thanks and yeah. College is the university. Are you thinking about college?

Ngl I do all my assignments a head of time BUT I have to make my own instrument for my beginning music class and a 4 paged paper with a whole lot of info in it to remember in 4 days
Yebanagwhjwjanshajansbgsjanskqlansjsnns

Wow you’re so talented, I have like 0 talents for instruments.
Hope you finished it then :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like